Had another dr's appointment today

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
So, I finally saw my dr who had been on holiday for 2 weeks.

Turns out.. the hospital had given me the wrong frickin antibiotics!!:hissy:
Apparently the ones I had are completely useless for a kidney infection.

Soooo, he's sent off a sample to see if I still have it and I will get the results in 48hours.

I also now have thrush (great, just what I need) due to the antibiotics I was on, even though I was having live yoghurt everyday.. so he's given me some cream and tablets for that. I'm sooo sore!

:hissy::hissy:

So that's the update on me anyway :)

Thought I'd let you all know

xxxx

Hospitals are stupid at times but i am glad you are getting it all sorted now. xxx

aw honey im so sorry . Ive been in so much pain with thrush before and with not driving i couldnt get to the 24 hour store so i actually took to putting yougart on my mini you would not believe the sigh of relief i gave!

did the dr give you the "Once" tablet? that will help you a lot hope they can give you the right antiboitica this time. and use the cream daily while on it dont want it creaping back in at all.

:hugs:

Bl*ody hell!! Did he not mention sending you for a scan chick?

Awww hun

Thrush is horrid,

I'm glad your managing to get thing sorted now though and are hopefully on the mend!

All the best

:flower: Twinks :flower:

I started putting yoghurt there too lol, it was so soothing! I've had it for a few days now and it hasn't started to clear up so am glad that he's prescribed me something. I'm not sure if it's the 'once' tablet, I think so. He said you take one.. so I'm guessing that's it? I've got to get OH to pop to Asda to pick up the tablets and cream.

I asked about the scan but he said there is no need :( He said as my blood results were all clear, then there's nothing actually wrong and the only reason he would have sent me for a scan was if I was pregnant :(

So I've put my messy cycles and irregular bleeding down to..

1. Stress (even though that's mainly been in last few weeks)
2. Coming off the pill (even though I came off that almost 7months ago)
3. Wondering if I was actually pregnant and had a chemical pregnancy? Hense the faint lines at the start and then bfns?

I'm moving back home this weekend so am going to try and get all sorted there. I would like a scan just to put my mind at rest.. as my womb etc hasn't been checked to see if anything is causing the problems.

xxxxx

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Oh gosh Lyrah are you serious? I cant belive what they have been putting u thru :(

[sarcasm] My faith in the NHS has once again been restored. [/sarcasm]
I'm so sorry you're still having problems and no one seems to be able to help you Lyrah. I do, once again, hope you'll feel better soon.

I'm so sorry! I'm in the medical field, and see this crap all the time!! Feel better soon !

Holy kamoly!!!! (everything else that went through my head I had to edit out!) I cannot believe what these jokers seem determined to put you through! Had I been you, I think I would have thrown several of the nearest objects at them! :hissy::hissy:

I was just thinking about this this am, wondering how things were going. Keep at it, hon, things WILL get better soon!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->