So after the brown spotting on Tuesday last week, I had none more for the rest of the week. But then I came home from work Friday night, went to the loo, and there was loads on my pant liner. Stu made me ring NHS direct, and they passed me over to the out-of-hours for my local surgery. They rang me back within 10 minutes and advised me to get to the hospital. So Kayleigh had Charlie for us and off we went. Panicking. I'll never hear anyone say anything bad about the NHS again. We got there at 8pm and were seen and out by 9.20pm! The doctor was lovely. My placenta is very low and he said it was that what was causing the bleeding. He found the heartbeat straight away and said he was not worried in the slightest, it was just because the placenta is very low. He said it should move up on it's own around 24 weeks, but if it doesn't, they'll possibly give me a c section early - even as early as 36 weeks. That was good news to my ears as I know my SPD will be really bad by then, so as long as bubba is big enough and healthy enough, then the earlier the better. His advise was to monitor bubba's movements and monitor the bleeding, and rest. Bubba is moving constantly, the bleeding is still happening, although not loads. I've not really been able to rest as Stu's been working all weekend, but he's home now, so I'm sat here with my feet up, and this is where I intend to stay for the rest of the day. I'm in two minds about whether to go to work tomorrow. I'm only in Monday and Tuesday this week as I have already booked the Friday off (I only work 3 days). I think I'll decide in the morning when I see how the bleeding is. It might be a good chance to rest as Kayleigh goes away for the week in the morning, and Charlie will be going to nursery, but I'll make the decision tomorrow. Anyway, scare over for now. I'm just going to do nothing for the rest of the weekend.