Had biggest fight with hubby aarrrggghh

twinkle22

Reaction score
Well this has blown all other arguments out of the water we had refused all re modernizing to be done to our house last year as we have spent too much money in decorating ect and didn't want it ruined I'm very particular when it comes to my decor we both agreed this last year so anyway the council manager came today in regards to a complaint I made about a repair on the leaky toilet not being done as it's still leaking let my husband deal with it anyway half an hour later my husband tells my that the manager has left and that my husband told him to do all the work now that he's changed his mind WITHOUT discussing it with me I'm foaming ladies beyond words it's not long been done to my spec my bathroom fully tiled my kitchen tiles for god sake they are going to put a horrible socket in the middle of my feature wall in my living room for a fire which I don't have ruining the look of my room I know this might sound stupid to most of you but that's just the way I am lol they are going to rip wallpaper away in everyroom to do the rewiring and this stupid Fu@@ing moron is saying he will repair it :nope: won't ever happen I know him not to mention all the dust and mess when there's a baby here I honestly want to throw him out we both said some REALLY nasty hurtful things and you know what I meant half of them then he's screaming at the top of his lungs right in my face oooooooo am I supposed to be intimidated well am not so that probably made it worse that I'm not some little girl who will back down he shouts on my face he gets it back 10x worse I know he would never hit me though just as well as I would hit him back harder haha sorry for babbling on x

*hugs* no suggestions I'm afraid, I hope it all works out :)

Sorry I don't have any advice but wanted to offer :hugs:

Oh pet! :hugs: you poor soul! I can get pretty territorial about my home too, especially when DH decide things! He should have discussed it with you, and I def understand your fury. My DH decided that after baby comes we should get central heating in ( happy wth this as needs to be done.) then we have to redecorate, the whole place! And he thinks we should just paint it all cream... I hate cream! None of my furniture goes with cream, it's all fairly neutral now, but def whites not beige and cream. I get totally enraged every time he brings it up.
To be honest, I think the hormones make it worse, it's like you're nesting and defending your home almost. :hugs: I hope you can sort something out. Why don't you write down how you feel, take some deep breaths and arrange to talk about it. Xx

Thanks ladies well I'm still not talking to him I just can't be bothered to argue anymore he has actually totally put me off living in my own house he's nit picked at every little blemish in my home I admit we really could do with a new kitchen but i would rather buy my own at least it would be put in carefully and not have to move sockets that have been all perfectly tiled round and I actually feel as though I want to move I loved my house but the way he has put it down makes me wonder if it's really that bad I don't know how to explain it it's like if you were trying on new clothes and your told that's horrible well you wouldn't wear it that's how I'm feeling probably my hormones but still he's really upset me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->