Had enough dnt even think I want round 2 of clomid :/

thanks hun i will do- and ive decided to give it another go- i was just upset at the time i just hope it works next month xx

I am on my 5th round of Clomid days 5-7. Dr just upped it to 100mg this last mth. I know how you feel. Keep your head up and things will work out. It took 4 rounds of 50 mg of Clomid to get my son. Dr told us this time that Clomid might not work. We were lucky then.

hey!
how old is your son?
i am taking 100mg next month im only going to get 3 rounds on it though :/
5 rounds- were you ovulating?
x

i dont really have any advice as such but we have been TTC for 17 months now and i am to overweight to have clomid (even though i have lost 9 stone already) so if you ever need someone to talk to (not on a public forum) feel free to PM me i really do know how you feel x hugs x

Who said you were too overweight to use clomid?? I am obese and I am on 150 mg of CLOMID!! :( Babydust to all!

hi hun

the FS said if my BMI is over 30 (which it is) they wont give me clomid :cry:

Oh no :( so is there any othe options for you Hun? Xx

hey!
how old is your son?
i am taking 100mg next month im only going to get 3 rounds on it though :/
5 rounds- were you ovulating?
x

He just turned 2 in April. I have been going in for my day 21 blood work and was a 7 before Clomid and at 50 mg was 10 one mth then 12, and then 11. They keep telling me that i probably ovulated. I kinda snapped at the nurse this last test. I told her that probably wasn't good enough. That everything I had read said that a medicated cycle needed to be over 15. With my son the lowest mine got was 18. So the very nice nurse called me back and said that he was going to be upping it to 100. I think I told her I was sorry about 20 times. I know it's not her fault. I still feel bad. Just praying that it works this month.

Ha it gets like that sometimes though when they don't give you clear answers :/
I really hope 100mg works for you- when are you starting it?
X

This last Saturday was my last pill. On cycle day 11. It's gonna be a long mth. I will go in on the 20th to have blood work done to see if my numbers are up. Wont know anything until the 21st. :( by then i will be on day 24 of my 27 day cycle. All that waiting is killing me. Your on days 2-6. Why do they pick different days? I am on 3-7. I never asked him that. i have seen some people who are on it days 5-9.

That could me writing that post! What a rollercoaster the clomid journey is :(.
I've just started cycle 2 on 50mg. I had a 21 day blood result of 29, which i'm not sure shows ovulation or not :S. I wish i just knew.
I feel bloated, sore and very emotional on clomid too. It's not the most pleasant of times!
I am loosing hope of ever getting pregnant too :(. Let's hope we haven't got to long to wait!!
xx

I'm not sure I know different doctors believe it works better on different days- and I think it's something like the earlier you take it the more follicles you produce but the later you take it you produce less but more mature eggs?- not 100% sure I just read it online somewhere.

And Louweasel- I would check online if that figure shows you have ovulated or not or phone them up as I haven't had blood work taken- I will have next month if the scan shows my body actually responds to clomid this time... Clomid is not a pleasant time I agree. Don't loose hope I do almost everyday but try and stay positive hopefully clomid will work for us all my fx'd for us all
Xx

Hey hun, I've just come back into the ttc forum after trying to stay away for a bit. I'm so sorry to hear you've been so down about the whole clomid stuff.

Hang in there! I'm sure your body needs time to adjust to being on it. I'll have everything crossed that you'll get your bfp second time around!

Massive hugs

XXX

Thanks for the reply. Yes we got to keep positive and at least we're doing something about getting pregnant :).
I hope you respond to clomid this cycle and get the results you need.
xx

Mummytosummer- thanks hun! I wondered where you disappeared too, how are you?- hope things are ok?

Louweasel- Yes I'm glad we are doing something and getting help I hope next month will be all of our bfp's month would be grate!
X

Hey Scerena, I'm good thanks. Just been trying to really chill out about the ttc stuff this month. Thought maybe if I could stay away from the site for a bit it'd be easier! We had a death in hubby's side of the family though so ttc kind of went out the window a bit. Af isn't due for a few more days yet but I'm looking to next cycle now!

So on your next cycle of clomid will that be a higher dosage? Fingers crossed it gets you your bfp! Have you been using your conceive plus?

Xxx

Sorry to hear of Yours and oh loss in the family.

Glad you are back now for a good old chat :)
Yes we sill use conceive plus but we forget sometimes lol
And yes 100mg this cycle I done 50mg last an it did nothing :/
Are you going to be using anything on your next cycle?
Xx

Thanks hun, yep I'm back now though! I should be on here a lot more now.

Well fingers crossed that the higher dosage works. I've read lots of success stories of ladies that took 100mg. I won't be using anything other than conceive plus, we forget sometimes too! This cycle we were meant to dtd every other day but we only did it 5 times throughout the entire month in the end! Need to just step it up a gear next cycle if I wanna be in with a chance!

Xx

Hi! I am new to this forum. We have been TTC for 8 months now. I took 2 rounds of clomid first 50mg then 100 mg and there was no change in my progesterone levels. The doc has now switched me to Letrazole. I really hope it works! Has anyone had any experience with it? Good luck to everyone! Keep your chin up

Mummytosummer- glad to hear you are back again- what do you think of the conceive plus?- I like it :) I know we need to do it every other day we have been doing it everyday (not good) just can't help it sometimes lol- but next month on the 100mg dosage I will do it every other day again as I may ovulate. Good luck Hun I hope we get somewhere this month would be good to end up bump buddies after all of this!

Krebsgal- hi! I haven't heard of that before but must be good if they're trying you on it then it must be ok. Good luck Hun!

Mommanat- thank you for the gl! Good luck to you too
Xx

That could me writing that post! What a rollercoaster the clomid journey is :(.
I've just started cycle 2 on 50mg. I had a 21 day blood result of 29, which i'm not sure shows ovulation or not :S. I wish i just knew.
I feel bloated, sore and very emotional on clomid too. It's not the most pleasant of times!
I am loosing hope of ever getting pregnant too :(. Let's hope we haven't got to long to wait!!
xx

29 is good! From what i have read online unmedicated you want atleast 10 or above. Medicated you want 15. I would say that you did. I wish my numbers were that high. On 50mg i couldn't seem to get past 12. Maybe 100mg will do the job. Good Luck . Please keep me updated. I will keep my FX for you. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->