Had enough of feeling this way

BrandysMum

Reaction score
This is my second pregnancy, I'm about 8 weeks and I'm so tired and nauseous all the time. It's been going on for about three weeks now. I've been given metoclopramide 10mg tds by my GP, but I don't think it's helping much if at all. I don't know how much longer I can deal with feeling like this 😞 I didn't feel this way during my first pregnancy so it's very unexpected and frustrating.

I hear ya big time!!! It seems the more I get pregnant, the worse it gets! Also keep in mind that last time you were pregnant you only had you to look after. Now it's you and your child. It makes it so much harder. Keep in there. Things will pick up soon!

It is hard, you need to go back to your gp as not all medicines work for everyone so you should try another one. :hugs:

I was utterly exhausted and felt sick all day long until about 13 weeks. Go easy on yourself and see your doctor again if you need to xx

I'm on metroclopromide too and find it helps by stopping the vomiting so I can eat and drink but not the constant nausea. I'm only 7 weeks and not looking forward to Christmas at all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->