had enough (weight)

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
had enough of beeing looked down upon,ignored, critisized, e.t.c due to my weight. the thing is i work over 12 hours a day in store filled with food that i can eat all i want, im also slightly depressed and get bored so that doesnt help.when im home i never snack on anything..
how do i avoid opening something and eating it like i do every 30 mins?
:shrug:

No idea hun, i'm a boredom eater too but i also smoke, so i smoke to keep myself from eating all of the time, and then if i try to cut down on smoking i end up eating more to keep me occupied :hissy:

I know how you feel :hugs:

i was gonna mention that i smoke, and its the ONLY thing i could substitute food with but i already smoke a pack a day :wacko:

you need to keep your mind busy. Do you have something like a nintendo ds or something? That would keep your mind and your hands busy and take your mind off food?

i cant really play games here. i am constantly online though and still want to munch! what i hate most is that it take a while for weight loss to show. but i do tend to lose it easily in the begining due to overeting, if i go back to normal eating i lose quickly. just need to focus on that.

hi,

it's not easy i know but try and think postitive,you can do it and :growlmad: to all those who critisize their not worth it,just take care of you and your buba and forget about the negative worthless ppl.

what helps me keep positive is thinking about all the reasons why i want to lose weight and how good i will feel once it's off,i also try and get a workout in a few times a week.i know it's hard to find time but if you can get a workout dvd and find sometime for yourself to fit it in you'll feel so great afterwards!!also i find drinking lots of water fills me up and is so good for you too.green tea is great also,it's not the best tasting but i drink it knowing it's good for me and its warm.:winkwink:

eating small meals and snacks throughout the day is the best way to keep your energy levels up,i am one of those ppl who get awlful headaches if i don't eat something every couple of hrs,also i get the urge to eat everything in sight if i leave it to long before i eat:wacko:

chin up take care and keep positive,show all those haters out there you can do it:happydance:

try chewing gum that may help

or if u like grapes-freeze them and they go like lollyices and just suck on them :)

it is soooo hard not to snack-i try and just have a cuppa with a fag instead xx

get some sugar free jelly from tescos! less than 10 calories per tub thing (forgot what its called, lol) and they're like 40p or something!
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->