Had enough

babybaillie

Reaction score
Im so fed up being pregnant. i hate it.

I have platelet levels of 14. my iron, b12, and folic acid levels are all low too, and all my other bloods are either low or high.

everynite my nose n mouth bleeds and i wake up in the morning my nose is blocked with it and my mouths full of blood. im sick pshycially and mentally everyday. my throat aches everyday and has been for a month now. and my head too. i have no energy and ive just had enough

im on 11 tablets a day and they started me on steroids on tue too. plus i get 2 b12 injections a week, they also take blood from me weekly too and sometimes more than once a week. the bruises i have are disgusting.

Just wish i could deliver and get this over with, cause im worried sick all this will harm the baby and starting to think she would be better out than in...

over the last few days her movements have been less also. still feel her, just not as often as i did, so that worries me too..... pregnancy is supposed to be nice and fun and im supposed to bloom. i just feel gross, fat ugly im tired all d time and want this to be over now.... :nope:

Sounds like you're really going through it and it's no wonder you feel so shtty with the whole bloods situation. I have been anaemic since 24 weeks and am being monitored for infusion soon but also had the B12 problem and had to have a series of 6 injections. Before I had them I truly thought I'd be best curling up in a corner and dying. The B12 thing affected my moods and feeling of well-being SO much and I guess you're suffering from that too.

Things will get better, hang on in there. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"