had enough

loop

Reaction score
Hi i know that i should be greatfull that im pregnant but really i have had enough and i feel horrible for saying it but i want it to be ova so i can jsut hold my baby and get my body back to normal....
i could cry i feel that bad im so uncomfy all the time i just feel like im not good at being pregnant this time.
i loved being pregnant with my dd but i just want it over this time......
and i feel really bad for feeling like this!
:cry:
i feel that one one really understands either how im feeling not even my OH
he said last nite that this is prob the last time that im going to be pregnant i should be enjoying it

BUT I JUST CANT!
and if he asks me one more time if its my hormones im going to kill him i really am!
sorry just feeling sorry for myself
:cry: :cry: :cry:

aw hun, i dont really know what to say but i didnt want to not reply.

Hopefuly your little one will come a week or two early for you.

x

:hugs: hun sorry you feeling this way. Hope you feel better soon and lo arrives a week or two early for u.

Know exactly how you feel ....

Im NEVER getting PG gain and i am not enjoying it at all ...

Fancy some retail therepy this week???

xxx

Aww hun .. sorry to hear that you are feeling that way. Hope lo turns up soon for you. :hugs:

I know how you feel aswell. I been feeling really down recently and i'm in that "i feel fat and unattractive phase". I hate not being able to do things, i miss my friends and being able to do, i miss being able to sleep well and everything.

I also hate the fact the my OH cant understand what i'm feeling physcially and emotionally. Its not their fault as they can't possibly know but sometimes i just feel like i need more comfort and understanding than he gives...

We'll just have to hang in their loop - not long to go now! :)

cheers girls im still feeling really crap it dont help that my dd is playing up to i just cant cope i find im losing my paitence with her more and more and i hate it i just she would go back to be herself i know that its got a lot to do withthe baby coming and well shes a bit unsettled at nursery at the mo and shes also startin school this year i just feel like im getting no where at all and all i do is shout at her!
and its seriously getting to me i really have had enough..... i need to get this wed and next wed out of the way as thats how long i have left at college another strain of mine but glad that ive almost finished it being so far gone aswell.
my oh he just dont understand he said to me 2day ur damn sexy and i feel like hes just saying it i dont really want him near me..........

I WANT MY BODY BACK
:hissy: :cry: :hissy:

well what a crap nite ive had ggrrrrrrrrrrrbeen up since 3:30am as i couldnt sleep and had really bad heartburn im not a happy bunny

:hugs: Im so sorry that you are feeling so Blue.... Just think, in 4 weeks time you will have a new baby and it will be worth it. :hugs: Hope you are feeling better soon.:hugs:

im feeling bit better2day Imi cheered me up as we went shopping lol altho didnt do much shopping lol

Glad you are feeling better .. shopping and a natter tends to do that doesnt it .. even if you dont actually buy anything .. company always is a good thing.

I've been THERE girl! This is what to do..light some candles in the bathroom, slip into a bubble bath and enjoy a small glass of wine. It won't hurt the baby at all. When mom is stressed, so is baby. Isn't it funny...we can't wait to be pregnant, can't wait for our due date, can't wait til labor is over..LOL The other night, I told my husband, "I can't wait til they can drive themselves to their activities and run errands." Later, I watched them sleep and thought, "I wish they could stay just like this forever." Hope all is well and remember that this is just part of the process..a long hard process, but what a blessing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->