Had first ultrasound today!

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
All went well and we were able to see the heart beat! :cloud9: It was just flickering away. We didnt get to hear it but that is ok! I will at my 12 weeks appt I guess! The only difference was I must have ovulated late because I am 8 weeks 3 days not 10 weeks from my LMP. Oh well!

Had to do the internal ultrasound and now I am a little crampy. Ugh. On the plus side I was prescribed medication for my nausea! Hope it actually helps!

Yay congrats! I should get a date for my first scan tomorrow (my first appointment is tomorrow) My dr usually does the ultrasounds at 8 weeks (and again at 12-13 weeks for the optional NT scan, then between 18 and 20 for the anatomy scan and 30 weeks for the growth and presentation scan..

I ovulated early definitely. I should have been only 7 dpo when I first tested but when I tested again only 4 days later with a weeks estimator test it said I was between 2 and 3 weeks.. so I determined I likely had a 28 day cycle rather than my normal 32 but its just a guess for now, I'm so anxious to get that dating scan so I can have an accurate due date!

Anyway.. Glad all is well! :) That is a bit of a difference though!

Yay congrats! I should get a date for my first scan tomorrow (my first appointment is tomorrow) My dr usually does the ultrasounds at 8 weeks (and again at 12-13 weeks for the optional NT scan, then between 18 and 20 for the anatomy scan and 30 weeks for the growth and presentation scan..

I ovulated early definitely. I should have been only 7 dpo when I first tested but when I tested again only 4 days later with a weeks estimator test it said I was between 2 and 3 weeks.. so I determined I likely had a 28 day cycle rather than my normal 32 but its just a guess for now, I'm so anxious to get that dating scan so I can have an accurate due date!

Anyway.. Glad all is well! :) That is a bit of a difference though!

I have always had very inconsistent periods where I would skip 2 months at a time and I don't always ovulate so I was really not surprised. Plus when I tested I would have been 5 weeks and I had a very faint positive. Im just glad everything looked ok. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->