Had Growth Scan...

KX

Reaction score
All is fine-thank goodness. And its a girl for sure!:happydance: phew :rofl:

She isn't overly big but is on the 95th centile on the plotting graph for height and weight. She is a respectable 3lb 1oz just now. The sonographer reckons a 9lber which is fine as madam was 8lb 8oz.

She also said that every person will measure bumps differently, and that the reason mines is big is due to the awkward position buba is in just now, however Im only measuring 3cm bigger today.

So Im a happy lady....

xx

bless ya. Im glad all went well. I was waiting for you to post about the scan.
Congrats on a good result. I hope mine has a happy result. xx

R u getting one cause u r measuring over or under?

xx

Nice one hun ...

Glad she not overly big!!

Louise these scans arn't to check for things wrong, so stop panickin!

they just keepin an eye .... quite a few get growth scans!

xxx

Glad your happy K now you can start buying pink safely too lol

x x

Glad all went well. And you know for definate its a girl now so you can go shopping :happydance:

R u getting one cause u r measuring over or under?

xx
Neither- they wanted to scan me because my BMI before pregnancy was too low. I weighed just 6stone5 before I got pregnant, so they claimed that regardless of whether I may have gained 2/3 stone since then, it's the norm for someone of my pre-pregnancy weight to have these growth scans! My baby is measuring spot on so far, but being as tiny as I am, I think they just wanna make sure theres enough room for Nicky!!!!

Imi, I shit myself at every single scan lol- even the 3d ones and they're for entertainment purposes only!!!!! Such a drama queen I know:cry:

Ladies is a "Growth Scan" different from a regular scan?

Ladies is a "Growth Scan" different from a regular scan?

Yea it is, you only get sent for a growth scan if you are measuring too big or too small for your dates, for example. So they do an extra scan to see what weight the baby is, and if if thats correct for your gestation.

Glad it went ok KX! good that they confimed its a girl too !

Yea it is, you only get sent for a growth scan if you are measuring too big or too small for your dates, for example. So they do an extra scan to see what weight the baby is, and if if thats correct for your gestation.

Glad it went ok KX! good that they confimed its a girl too !
Or if the mother was underweight, regardless of whether the baby is the right size or not for its gestation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->