Had HSG and curious if what im experiencing is normal

Pinkfury

Reaction score
I got my HSG done July 11th and I had no real pain and the doctor said both my tubes are open and there are no abnormalities. Prior to that I got an ultrasound to check for pcos and have gotten a complete blood panel done and everything is normal. My cycles are abnormal sometimes but I think it's more so stress of TTC. After about 4 days I started having little twinges in my lower abdomin and for the past 4 days I have been having pretty intense cramps off and on and my breast are tender every other day. My doctor has given me Clomid 50mg to start in August and it will be my 1st round. I'm just concerned about the way I'm feeling now and that medically tests say there is nothing wrong but after 3 years im still TTC. Are cramps normal after hsg? I have taken a pregnancy test even though it's to early but I couldn't help it.

Yes I actually bled heavily afterward. I actually thought my period had began but all was fine.

I got my hsg 3/1
Pos opk 3/7
Pos hpt 3/22

I got preggo wk after hsg
Had similar symptoms to yours
Good luck:)

Oh thanks, I didn't know I could bleed like my period after HSG especially 13 days later. I thought my period had started early even though it's not due until AUG 6th and I took a pregnancy test before it started which was bfn. I started taking my 1st round of Clomid and have taken 2 pills so far. I hope I didn't mess anything up and my doctor is unavailable till Tuesday. Now I'm not sure what to do. I also never get cramps or clots and my period lasts 3 to 4 days and I'm on day 5. I have had to take 800 mg ibuprofen twice daily and DH has been rubbing my back because it hurts so bad.

Yes I actually bled heavily afterward. I actually thought my period had began but all was fine.

I got my hsg 3/1
Pos opk 3/7
Pos hpt 3/22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back