Had implantation bled does that still mean I gave same chance for chemical?

ajr1990

Reaction score
Well turns out I ovulate early this cycle and again sperm caught the egg as I got a very faint line in test this am(I think between 6-8dpo)Great news but instead of being excited DH and I are terrified. We have had three chemicals in the last 5 months so we are both scared of the same happening again. I had a minute of spotting yesterday and with timing I'm assuming IB, which again is great but still worry. Is there any chance my chances for another cp are lowered because I got the IB?

im not sure on chances but just wanted to say a whispering congratulations, hope this is a sticky bean!
:flower:

Oh Ajr thats lovely news :) did you habe IB with the other cp's? I had a co the cycle before i fell pg with Riley, no IB, the cycle i fell pg i had IB & it went on for weeks.. But it stuck good, hope this is all good for you hun X

Oh Ajr thats lovely news :) did you habe IB with the other cp's? I had a co the cycle before i fell pg with Riley, no IB, the cycle i fell pg i had IB & it went on for weeks.. But it stuck good, hope this is all good for you hun X

I know I had it for sure with first ds.. then other two boys, no idea was not paying attention, was not ttc. with the cp, possibly the first.. it could of been ovulation spotting though as it was only a bit of blood in EWCM, no real spotting. At first I thought I had it with that first cp but after seeing my ovulation spotting vs IB, they are very different and it was more like the ovulation spotting I had this time..so with all that said, I will say I don't think so. With the other two cp, no ovulation or IB at all.

Really hope its a sticky one for you sweet, just literally spotty bits of blood, has there been anymore of thats the lot? Fingers crossed for you xx

thanks <3 and nope, it was really just like one min. It was just a tiny tiny little speck for of red, then some pink blood.. then some ewcm with pink blood in it as well. That was it.

ajr my understanding is we all have implant bleed as there is no way for the bean to burrow and NOT release a bit of blood. The diff is that the thicker the layer the more likely to see a few more drops, as more blood rich tissue is built up, and it takes a bit longer for the body to stop the seeping. Sometimes we see the drops, or others the body absorbs it before it has a chance to leak much further than the cervix.
Also some ppl are bleeders, other clot quickly etc.
Chem Risk Chances are the same for us all, as 50% of pregs are lost before implant or during implant. But low progest raises your rate of mc ALOT, as it MUST be high enough to sustain a preg until the placenta can take over at 12 wks.

Have you had your progesterone checked? My understanding is if it is low the body has trouble maintaining the preg, and the estrogen etc will cause AF which technically causes the chem/mc..
I have had back to back chems, July and Aug. July I barely got a pink ghost line, and last month I saw very faint pink lines on frer and wally, but no darker, then they faded as I started spotting. I ran and got progest cream, but it was too late I think- tho it stopped the bleeding.
I am planning to start Natural progesterone cream at 3dpo. Since you are seeing a line, I would get some ASAP, and use until you can get to your doc.
I got mine from a local Health/Natural Food Store. It was $18-25 dep on size.
I got the only one with a measured dose pump, and it gives 20mg/pump of USP Progesterone. There are other brands but none of those listed a verified dosage.
Pics below. I am using mine from 3dpo until bfp, AF won't start until you stop it, so obviously use until you see your doc, or are sure you are bfn.
Hugs and FX for you!
ProgestaCareFront.jpg
ProgestaCareBack.jpg

I have checked in to in and also went to my OB.. she would not write me a RX ( :( ) I could not find the cream local.. not sure if it's even legal to sell here in Canada? But dr will not write me an RX with out knowing my levels and she can not check them until next cycle. I wanted to go to my gp today to see if he would give me a RX but my husband thinks I'm stressing my self out and just need to relax. He is right I guess, I have been stressed over this since May. I will make an appointment with my GP on tuesday or so and see then to get betas and ask for RX if needed. I just don't have hope they openly give it up here as it was even hard to get an OB I have been seeing for 16 years write me an rx (even with the 3 cp :/)

ajr my understanding is we all have implant bleed as there is no way for the bean to burrow and NOT release a bit of blood. The diff is that the thicker the layer the more likely to see a few more drops, as more blood rich tissue is built up, and it takes a bit longer for the body to stop the seeping. Sometimes we see the drops, or others the body absorbs it before it has a chance to leak much further than the cervix.
Also some ppl are bleeders, other clot quickly etc.
Chem Risk Chances are the same for us all, as 50% of pregs are lost before implant or during implant. But low progest raises your rate of mc ALOT, as it MUST be high enough to sustain a preg until the placenta can take over at 12 wks.

Have you had your progesterone checked? My understanding is if it is low the body has trouble maintaining the preg, and the estrogen etc will cause AF which technically causes the chem/mc..
I have had back to back chems, July and Aug. July I barely got a pink ghost line, and last month I saw very faint pink lines on frer and wally, but no darker, then they faded as I started spotting. I ran and got progest cream, but it was too late I think- tho it stopped the bleeding.
I am planning to start Natural progesterone cream at 3dpo. Since you are seeing a line, I would get some ASAP, and use until you can get to your doc.
I got mine from a local Health/Natural Food Store. It was $18-25 dep on size.
I got the only one with a measured dose pump, and it gives 20mg/pump of USP Progesterone. There are other brands but none of those listed a verified dosage.
Pics below. I am using mine from 3dpo until bfp, AF won't start until you stop it, so obviously use until you see your doc, or are sure you are bfn.
Hugs and FX for you!
View attachment 897157
View attachment 897161

I called around more and more and finally found the exact one. crazy I had called like 10 shops last week and no one had. I got lucky! It's expensive though, $90! I'm just not sure. I can get a RX covered by my extended so I'm truly at a loss. I don't know what to do.

Hmmm, that's a tough pick. That's alot - it must be tablets then? Like RX strength?
Are you able to do reimburse thru your health coverage?
Here we can buy something and apply to be reimbursed whatever they would cover.

Hmmm, that's a tough pick. That's alot - it must be tablets then? Like RX strength?
Are you able to do reimburse thru your health coverage?
Here we can buy something and apply to be reimbursed whatever they would cover.

no it's the same one you posted. why how much is it there? I can get my RX paid for 100%.. this would all be out of pocket. I called my dr and made an appointment for tomorrow am so will talk with GP then. useless to even talking to my OB as she will not give to me anyhow. if I gp won't give it to me I guess I will have to buy over the counter cream.

Sorry just checked out your chart, are you like 8/9dpo? I'm guessing from that first opk you listed, you would have implanted maybe at that dip in temp...I'm just trying to figure it out, as you need a couple days post implant before you can get a urine bfp.
If your bfp is very faint then it makes sense, and implant is a process over weeks not just a day, so it's still poss you had IB

yes it's a very confusing cycle :) VERY confusing! and yes very faint, https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2342263-so-confused-faulty-tests.html#post36195571 and yes IB was just yesterday so yes, just the start. I probably won't get a "true" bfp until days ago.

Oh ok it's $18-25 US dollars here. I'm in FL.
I saw it online for about $16 US as well, but I had no time to wait for delivery last cycle.
I would ask the GP and stress the fact that it is ridiculous to wait until you lose yet another baby to get a Progest RX! (yes be dramatic and blunt, I have been in healthcare most my life and unfortunately many docs get burned out and don't take patients seriously unless you throw a fit lol)

oh wow, yeah for $18 I'd pack up my kids and go there asap! I'm still thinking about it for $90.. but think it can wait for tomorrow am(right?!)

Lol I just read the first comment about it looks neg...um no...DEF a wide pink line on that cheapie just very faint, and the frer DEF has a pink very faint as well.
I think it is just that faint because so early.
Good news is if you got IB now, then the bean is still digging in! So your tests should be darker for sure in a day or 2- so exciting.
I have used both those tests and very early bfps look just like that.

Lol I just read the first comment about it looks neg...um no...DEF a wide pink line on that cheapie just very faint, and the frer DEF has a pink very faint as well.
I think it is just that faint because so early.
Good news is if you got IB now, then the bean is still digging in! So your tests should be darker for sure in a day or 2- so exciting.
I have used both those tests and very early bfps look just like that.

<3 Thank you I sure hope so!

If the bleed is no more than spotting, not increasing in amt, and/or has stopped You should be ok till tomoro. If more...I personally would grab it and cram a dose up the vajay...yea...that part- it works much faster that way. Stopped my bleed in a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->