Had my 12-13 week scan! [pics attached]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Had my scan today, saw baby jumping around all over in there! My uterus is retroverted though and she had to push so hard! Ouch..

Anybody wanna guess gender?

https://i62.tinypic.com/el2o77.jpg

https://i60.tinypic.com/33z3dds.jpg

Thanks!

Awww! Lovely pics! I'm no good at gender guessing, though. Did the tech or doctor say anything about gender?

Lovely scan pic :) no idea about gender tho!!!!!
Bunyhuny is there a separate thread or group for babies due in January? I'd like to join but don't know how??

Noo.. : ( she wouldn't guess, said it was too early. They guessed with my son and were right, but maybe it wa more obvious with him. I have this complete feeling I'm having a girl, heh after the scan I heard 3 songs about a baby girl and all I keep seeing is pink. but we will see! We're going to do an elective scan in a couple to a few weeks to find out for sure :)

Noo.. : ( she wouldn't guess, said it was too early. They guessed with my son and were right, but maybe it wa more obvious with him. I have this complete feeling I'm having a girl, heh after the scan I heard 3 songs about a baby girl and all I keep seeing is pink. but we will see! We're going to do an elective scan in a couple to a few weeks to find out for sure :)

If you have a gut feeling of girl, then that's my guess! I've had a gut feeling of boy for mine, and at my 11w scan, the tech said she thought she could see the beginning of boy parts. We did the Panorama draw, so we find out for sure by the end of next week. :happydance:

Lovely scan pic :) no idea about gender tho!!!!!
Bunyhuny is there a separate thread or group for babies due in January? I'd like to join but don't know how??

The January rainbow (post-loss) baby thread link is the banner in my siggy; you just click on it to go there. There is another thread for all January pregnancies (the Snowdrops, I think), but I haven't gone looking for them yet. I'm much more comfortable in the rainbows group atm. I'm sure you can search for them. I've seen several girls with the banner in their signature.

EDIT: I found the Snowdrops group, and linked to the rainbow thread as well. HTH!

Lovely pics hun. I am gonna guess girl. I swear I see a straight nub. Xx

Great pic congrats! Tricky one but I would guess girl! X

With both my girls i just knew they was girls i cone out in really bad spots and i craved chocolate sooo bad, this time round i have clear skin its the best its been in along time and i havnt craved chocolate ive craved meat and crisps lol and my gut feeling it telling me boy and when ive been looking at prans ive mainly looked and boys colours, im knitting a blanket and ive gone for boys colours lmao watch it be a girl :rofl:

But my point is ur gut feeling is 99% right mine is anyway

Beautiful scans btw ive got ny scan tomorrow xxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-read-gender-predictions-gender-guessing.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back