• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

had my 12 week scan

karentia

pregnant
Reaction score
hiya ladies well i had my 12 week scan today and had my blood test results , everything is fine ! my risk for downs syndrome is extremely low on scan an in bloods ! baby was wriggling alot more today and sucking its thumb :happydance: , my dp asked if scan lady could tell the sex she had a good look an said she thought she could see something :shrug: hanging but dont hold her to it cause we are still very early to see sex yet , but dp is now even more adament baby is a boy !!! i will post photo tomo , guess i be moving over to 2nd trime on fri :happydance:

wow! great news. My 12 weeks scan was all but 1 min long lol they didnt tell me anything or really ask me if i had any questions. I am presuming it will all be done at the next scan at 18 weeks xx

Ohhh how cute. The baby was sucking its thumb and moving around. I can't wait until my baby has some movement. Congrats on the good news and your baby being healthy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"