Had my 12 wk scan today!!!

sam040509

Mum of 4 beautiful kids!
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I had my scan this morning and it was amazing!! Bubs is fine, and has a good strong heartbeat. He/she was being lazy and would not turn to allow the sonographer to measure the fluid for the nuchal test so i had to jump up & down and shake my tummy side to side. Bubs didn't like it and protested by waving their arms & legs at us! She got the measurement in the end and it was fine, so low risk.. phew!
I have been put forward a bit so i am 13 weeks and the baby is now due on 28th April! :happydance:

Attachments

• scan0018.jpg
    scan0018.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 13
  • scan0014.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 15
Hey everyone! I had my scan this morning and it was amazing!! Bubs is fine, and has a good strong heartbeat. He/she was being lazy and would not turn to allow the sonographer to measure the fluid for the nuchal test so i had to jump up & down and shake my tummy side to side. Bubs didn't like it and protested by waving their arms & legs at us! She got the measurement in the end and it was fine, so low risk.. phew!
I have been put forward a bit so i am 13 weeks and the baby is now due on 28th April! :happydance:

Congratulations :) good luck for the rest of the pg. :happydance:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, had to laugh at LO protesting to you moving around :D

Nice pics too ;)

awww Sam,those pics are great,glad it went well:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"