Had my 18 week scan today

Thanks for sharing your piccies, you must be delighted all is well in there and your lovely boys are growing nicely. x

Congratulations! I saw my baby again yesterday at our 21 week scan. I'm so thrilled all your littluns are doing well and that they all cooperated in the scan. My baby was a lazy ass, and I ended up having to jump up and down to get the baby to change position, because it didn't respond to ANY of the prodding!

If I named the baby on my left Brandon and assigned names to the other two, will they be born that way? Ie will baby on the left come out first so we know that one IS Brandon? lol sorry weird question

hi ya - I didnt read the whole thread so apologies if someone has already answered this.

With me there is a twin 1 and twin 2 - twin 1 is the one nearest the cervix so will be born first. This is how we identify them and have named them already Fynn (T1) and Sam (T2) even with a C section they are born in the same order - hth. Not sure in your case if trips 2 and 3 could change places though hmmmm

Gorgeous pictures and YAY FOR MULTIPLE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->