Had my 20w scan and....

Lullaby2010

Mummy to Ruby
Reaction score
Saw our little one playing with their toes, and having a good kick about. Really active, and moving too fast for pictures! Little monkey! Got to go back on the 11th as lips and heart chambers weren't able to be zoomed in on due to little ones gymnastic display! lol

Also......

When I posted the poll to see what everyone thought I was having the results were 93% boy and only 7% girl.

We're on team......
PINK !!!!

lol Little one had me fooled, I've been convinced she was a boy right from the start ha ha ha, maybe she'll be a bit of a tomboy then??? lol

We've chosen the name Ruby :happydance:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

awww how cute :) i deffinatly thought i was having a girl turned out its a boy :D just what i wanted tho :D <3 xxx

Congrats on carrying a little girl! By the looks of the poll result she fooled more people than just you.
Hope she'll play nicer for the sonograhper on the 11th so they can tell everything is fine with the lips and heart. Who knows, maybe you'll get some good pictures as well then! =)

Beautiful name, mine also played with his toes, it is crazy to think they can do it so easy

Thanks everyone, was a bit of a shock after so many boy symptoms and dreams involving baby boys lol. All the wivestales were wrong! lol

So excited though! Already looking at little dresses :happydance:

Congratulations on your pink bump!

Aww, congrats on your little girl! A lovely name, too.

Congratulations!

My Mother's intuition was wrong with this one aswell, was convinced I was having a boy and I'm not, lol.

Congratulations and welcome to team pink! :pink:

My little girl and all the wives tales had me fooled as well.

congratulations on Ruby!!! :D i bet ure over the moon!
i so cant wait til next wednesday!! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->