Had my 2nd growth scan today!

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
After my last growth scan at 28 weeks when they said baby was too small at 2lb 9oz and scheduled me for another scan today, I was so nervous they would say baby was still small but baby has caught right up and moved up the scale loads! At 31+5 baby weighs approx 4lb 5oz and is just gorgeous :cloud9:

image.jpg

Awwwww that's lovely. Delighted to hear baba gained weight and you had a lovely scan 😊😊😊
My last scan made me cry so much I loved every second I couldn't believe the little person she was becoming.

I had my 28 week scan. Baby was also 2.9 pounds. My Dr said that was right on target. Never once said anything about being small.

Awwwww that's lovely. Delighted to hear baba gained weight and you had a lovely scan 😊😊😊
My last scan made me cry so much I loved every second I couldn't believe the little person she was becoming.

I got all choked up and teary seeing how much baby has grown and how they actually act like a newborn inside your tummy absolutely amazing isn't it

I had my 28 week scan. Baby was also 2.9 pounds. My Dr said that was right on target. Never once said anything about being small.

The hospital I'm with do personalised growth charts based on your height and weight and previous babies, I'm overweight and I also had a baby that weighed 9lb 6.5oz so they sort of expect me to have a big baby so I'm guessing that's why they said baby was too small last time, although he was my only big baby my other two were 7lb 6oz and 8lb 4oz, I don't want another 9lber he got stuck and nearly died it was awful, but by this chart he was an average size and apparently they reckon my 7lber was too small, ridiculous!

Awwh that's great news :).
I had my growth scan yesterday at 31+2 days and mine is said to be 3lb15oz.
Xx

that's really good, at my last growth scan 34+1 baby was 4lbs 14oz. but I have smallish babies and i'm a shorty myself.

Aww brilliant! I am having a fatty! Got growth scans because of my other babies being 'too small' and this one is huge! cannot win, I obviously don't make normal babies haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->