had my 30 week appt !!

momandpeanut

Reaction score
Well all was good !!

Blood pressure was up to 100/60 , my iron level was a little low so i have tablets to take.

Baby is head down with its back running up my right hand side with its feet right across the top of bump.(gave her an almighty kick as she listened to the hb!)

The mw said my wieght was also very good ive put on 1st and 4lbs so far so that was right on target to !

I havnt got to see her for 4 weeks though because she wabnts to see me the day after my scan just incase the placenta hasnt moved and we need to discuss c sections and things !!

So im very pleased that bubba is cooking along nicely !

Aww congrats hun - glad all is well!!! x

Glad all is generally well. We Dec 9thers seem all to be going on iron at the moment! Do you have a low-lying placenta, is that the problem? When is your scan?

Glad it went well :) XxX

Ahhh glad all looking good, get your greens down you love!!xx

Yeah greens and don't forget the dark chocolate. :D yeah, it's true, plain choc=lots of iron. Bonus!!!

Hope things pan out for you honey. :D

Oo you're iron levels are low too. I'm glad the appointment went well, and glad bubs is fine. :D

Well all was good !!

Blood pressure was up to 100/60 , my iron level was a little low so i have tablets to take.

Baby is head down with its back running up my right hand side with its feet right across the top of bump.(gave her an almighty kick as she listened to the hb!)

The mw said my wieght was also very good ive put on 1st and 4lbs so far so that was right on target to !

I havnt got to see her for 4 weeks though because she wabnts to see me the day after my scan just incase the placenta hasnt moved and we need to discuss c sections and things !!

So im very pleased that bubba is cooking along nicely !

Glad it went well for u. :happydance:

I have a scan at 32 weeks to see if my placenta has moved up or not.

Hope your scan goes well.

Glad all is generally well. We Dec 9thers seem all to be going on iron at the moment! Do you have a low-lying placenta, is that the problem? When is your scan?

I think we like to have the same symptoms !! :rofl:

Yeh i have a low lying placenta im just hoping bubba has sqwished it out of the way !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->