Had my 39 week appt today :-)

sg0720

Mom of 3
Reaction score
It went well.

She gave me a sweep of the membranes and told me she is confident I will go into labor said she will see me later haha I hope she is right.

Baby sounded great nice strong hb.

So now I am at home trying to relax waiting :) I hope today is the day. Just wanted to share

I have all crossed for you, I wish mine would sweep early. Keep us advised

Will do. When will they do a sweep for u if needed?

Good luck!! I have my 40 week appt tomorrow and I really hope I'm dilated enough that they can do a sweep. They're doing an ultrasound tomorrow to check fluid and make sure the placenta is still doing its job.

Good luck. I have an appt tomorrow too. I'll be 38+3, and lost my mucus plug today so hopefully this is the start for alot of us :)

Thank u ladies I hope that this will be our week! These babies r too comfy

Thank u.

Make sure u ladies keep me updated too curious how everyone gets along hopefully not to much longer

Good luck! got fingers crossed for you. 40 weeks for me today and just the normal twinges... But I am always late so I am not surprised ;)

Will be following to see if any of you goes into labour soon!

Do u usually get induced or do they naturally come late?

First time I was induced, swore I would avoided as much as possible. So went naturally the following 3 times. Hoping for the same this time... :)

Good luck! I really hope it starts things for you, especially with all of the contractions you've been having!

My midwife said I could have a sweep starting at 39 weeks, but as I'm a vbac hopeful, the decision is up to the OB on when. Unfortunately the OB doesn't want to do more than one sweep, so I'm stuck waiting until my next appointment at 40 weeks.

Thank you

My contractions are about 5mins apart 40ish seconds pretty intense

I don't know when I should go in b cuz I don't wna get sent home I have to breath thru my contractions then wen they stop I'm ok u til another one starts

Exciting!

I think the general rule of thumb for most is 5 minutes apart lasting one minute for one hour. Though I would always call if you're not sure

I am in labor ladies came in contractions were 2-3 mins apart I thought they were 5!! They broke my water so now I wait for baby :)

Omg so happy for you!! I have been quietly following your posts. Yay!! Can't wait for pictures of your little bundle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->