Had my 39 week appt today :-)

Thank u ladies I will update u when there's change so excited to meet my little boy

Congrats. When I had my sweep with my second I went into labor that night as well. Cant wait for updates

Good luck!! Looking forward to hearing that you have your baby in your arms!

Thank u ladies

I am 6cm now slowly but surly lol

10cm w a little bit of pitocin getting ready to push after she calls my doc

Aww huge congrats!!!!! Hope to see pics soon! Enjoy him!!!

Thank you everyone

Here's my labor story

Okay so I got scraped Thursday at 830 and was 3cm dilated went home relaxed try bouncing on my ball but it was too uncomfortable so I really just chilled with Taylor my daughter took care of her and was lazy haha. Then at 128 I started having contractions they started off 14 minutes apart n got closer n closer as the day went on I just started timing them b cuz I had about 5 before then so I did and eventually they were getting stronger and closer and by 5ish it was the real deal and I just didn't wna call and get sent home so I just waited and waited n they were 5mins apart very strong well around 630 I think I finally decided to call thank god I did b cuz she said this is ur 3rd u should of called when they were 10mins apart cuz it tends to go faster LOL!! So we headed to the hospital when I got here my contractions were 2-3 minutes apart not 5 like my app said! So things happened so fast the broke my water quickly got the epidural before then all went well w that then that evening around 2345 0000 I went from 6cm-10cm in 45min then it was time to push and 0044 out came CJ I felt a lot on my left side in my back AND I FELT HIM COME THEU MY BIRTH CANAL!!!! I didn't tear or anything few pushes he was out She said she was glad I was induced because I barely had any water when they broke my bag and little did I know he was fully cooked my placenta kinda gave up like it did its job n was done

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 15
Thank you so happy and relieved so much pain is gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member