• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Had my 3d, free scan today!!!

S

Sam9kids

And hes deffo a he!!

What it was, was a free 2d scan to make sure on the sex of the baby. They basically concentrate on that area to make sure!!!

And then we asked for a 3d pic and she did a 5 min 3d scan and got some pics. Then they picked 4 pictures for us and they only cost £10!!!!!

Innervision rock! Have used them with a couple of the others as well.

www.innervision3d.co.uk (i think thats the right addy! I emailed them) If you mail or all them, say you want a free gender scan. I went to Leigh for mine.

Will post a pic tomorrow and will catch up on the other threads then as well as im off out tonight!

Hope everyone is ok xx:hugs:

Why is it free Sam? It doesn't say much on the website about the free offer, just a gender scan is normally £65. That's what we paid this week for ours.

I'd happily go for another one, Leigh isn't that far at all!

Congrats on the blue bump :) x

Its free if they couldnt tell on your 20 week scan what the sex was, or they werent sure on the 20 week scan. So i said they werent sure!

I just emailed them and asked them if they offered free gender scans, they said yes and booked me in! I then asked for a 3d pic and they did 4 for £10

That is fab! Hope they still do it when I'm 20 weeks :)

Thanks!

Have a good night out xx

I had mine with them last sunday :D I have paid for a few scans with innervison and the service is excellent. They dont advertise the free gender scans but I spoke to the owner when I had a 4D scan with them. He said the reason he does them is because so many people have crappy experiences at their NHS 20 week scans, he decided to offer a quick in and out no frills free gender scan. He's an NHS sonographer and he said there's no need for the crappy attitude of some sonographers so this was his two fingers up to them! :D

Wow thats great fancy doing free scans like that.....Glad you know for deffo though hes a he lol.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"