Had my 4D scan today

kiki

Mum to Kirsty and Caidan
Reaction score
It was amazing. Caidan was shy at first, had his hand over his face, but we eventually got some clear shots of him. Just have a couple of pics as the rest are in video form and I havent gotten round to doing screencaps yet. We didnt pay for a dvd, but because we were the last ones in and they had time, they very kindly did a dvd for us for free.

Highly recommend them to anyone in the Edinburgh area, Babes In The Womb. We had our sexing scan there too, they really are fantastic.

Anyway, here are a couple of pics of our gorgeous son Caidan.

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/hibeelady/Caidan043.jpg

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/hibeelady/Caidan037-1.jpg

i've been waiting ALL day for these hunny!!! :happydance: :) he looks gorgeous!!! i cant wait for mine now hehe xxx

Like I said hon, it was absolutely amazing, you are just gonna LOVE it. The dvd is great, all the better for getting it free!!!!

A wonderful afternoon!

xxx

hehe i bet!! how much was yours? its fasinating! could you tell who he looks like? xx

£150, although we got £15 off as it was our 2nd scan with them this pregnancy. I cant really tell who he is like at all, he really looks a mixture of us both, although he does remind me quite alot of my DD as a baby. Will be studying the dvd lots I'm sure to see if I can decide!!!

xxx

We had our 3D scan a couple of weeks ago at Babes in the Womb. I agree they are brilliant. Very reasonably priced and the lass doing the scan was fabulous.

Linky

I've got mine with Babybond on Saturday and im so excited it was only £129, how long was your DVD hun?

how far along are you Foogirl?

I've got mine with Babybond on Saturday and im so excited it was only £129, how long was your DVD hun?

10 minutes long hon, and 47 different images on the CD Rom and 3 photos. We were there for over an hour just watching him on the screen.

xxx

10 minutes long hon, and 47 different images on the CD Rom and 3 photos. We were there for over an hour just watching him on the screen.

xxx

Aw thats good :) im so excited now hehehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"