Had my 8 week scan today and it's. ........

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
TWINS!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!
Baby A is measuring right on track, perfect strong heartbeat!!
Baby B is measuring quite a bit behind and she said it could go either way whether B catches up and makes it or if it will not..
I will be going back weekly for ultrasounds!! There's a very small bleed around the sac but my dr isn't concerned.... we need lots of prayers right now!! I believe we will see yet another miracle next week!!!!!

We didn't get a good pic of baby B.. but heres a pic of baby A and a pic of both sacs, Baby B looks much smaller there because she had a hard time getting both sacs in the picture.

Praying for wonderful news in a week!!

Attachments

• 20151006_102840-1.jpg
    20151006_102840-1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20151006_102845-1.jpg
    20151006_102845-1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 24
Hi, so exciting! Good luck to you mama!! Fingers crossed little baby B pulls through!

Congratulations! So excited for you!

Best of luck! Do you know how far apart the measurements were? At my 9-week scan mine were 2.57cm (9+2) and 2.12cm (8+5). Now they're bouncy eight month olds. :lol:

How exiting! I hope they both continue to thrive and the bleed resolves quickly!

Wonderful news lovely praying that baby b pulls through and catches up! Yeah was gonna ask what the difference was? With mine the difference was about 5 days and sadly lost a twin at 9 weeks! But I know so many women who have had the same and both have turned out just fine. Fx'd and prayers wow twins! Xx

wow! What a surprise! so exciting. Hoping all the best for baby B.

She didn't tell me the difference because of two reasons....
1.. It was really hard to get a clear picture of baby B.. she said she definitely saw cardiac activity and If she had to guess probably 7 ish weeks, but she couldn't get a clear picture for measuring.
2. I've had mmc where baby measured behind and didn't make it later on and she told me she didn't want me holding on to a number and instead wanted me to hold on to hope that this baby would pull through.
I watched her measure what she could and I believe she measured it at 7+2 at one point. But the sac was smaller than baby A's which may be appropriate if measuring in the 7th week??

For once in my life I'm not going to Google it. I have asked for personal experience over in the multiples group but I'm just going to stay positive because I know miracles happen.
AND... normally at the news of measuring so behind I'd freak out and go into severe panic mode especially with my history... but some reason I just have peace and know all will work out! I believe in miracles and I would love to and hope that I get to announce next week that both babies are happy and healthy !!!! :)

Congratulations Pink! Its so wonderful and beautiful!!! Twins!! Am very very hopeful and I know these two miracles will be just fine in your belly! I support you in the idea of not googling anything, it is honestly the best way. Am a twin myself and your news really have touched me today! And its also very true that one twin is a bit smaller than the other so that can be the case (i was the small one :flower:)
:hugs: will be praying for you and your two miracles!!!

Thank you so much esperanza! You ladies will never know how much support and strength y'all bring me!!!!

Aww yay again. I am glad you are not googling. My brothers are frat twins as well, and one has always been smaller. We joke because the older are all the food in the womb so the younger gets to eat more at the dinner table. They are both handsome, perfect boys. One is just shorter. Because 6' is so short r_r

So happy for you girl!!! Don't worry at all, it's still very early and I'm sure measurements can be off still. Baby B will be just fine! Just needs a little more time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->