Had my appointment today!

jlw617

Mom to 2 girls
Reaction score
I'll be 36 weeks on sat, I had my appointment and they did my group b strep test today since last time I went early and they weren't able to do it, she also checked me and I was 70% effaced and 1-2 cm dilated! She said she doubts I'll make it much past another week-I completely suspected as much as I've been losing my plug and have been having some serious contractions too...not much longer, I'm so excited! I just wish he would turn as he is back to back and I really don't want back labour!

That all sounds so promising!!!!! Wish I was dilated and loosing plug!
Hope it all goes well for you!

I had my group b strep done this week too.

You may be meeting your little boy soon!!

Sounds promising! So exciting! Keep us updated!

Thanks ladies! My midwife actually told me she wants me to go to the hospital by me if it's during rush hour here because she thinks I'll go really fast once labor starts, but I hate that hospital! I'm going to have to do some thinking and praying!The contractions have been increasing in intensity and quantity but nothing too close together yet ;) Ive been feeling kind of yuck this morning, tummy is rumbling and I just don't feel right...anyone else or remember feeling this way before labor? I can't remember plus it's been almost 6 years since the last time I gave birth ;)

I didn't go into labor naturally, but a few days before I had him I lost my plug and in general felt very terrible that day. I had a creepy crawly feeling all over my skin, my stomach was sick, I spent a lot of the day on the toilet. Later that night my waters started leaking but not too much was happening. I was induced two days later due to low fluids.

I didn't go into labor naturally, but a few days before I had him I lost my plug and in general felt very terrible that day. I had a creepy crawly feeling all over my skin, my stomach was sick, I spent a lot of the day on the toilet. Later that night my waters started leaking but not too much was happening. I was induced two days later due to low fluids.

I went into labor naturally and early with my other 2 but I don't remember feeling yucky like this but I know we tend to forget things as well ;)

I went into labor naturally and early with my other 2 but I don't remember feeling yucky like this but I know we tend to forget things as well ;)

Maybe it's a boy thing! It was with my son that I felt super icky

Maybe :) I have felt yuck all day and have been to the toilet more today than I have in the past month haha! Also my blood sugars have been low all day which I read for someone with GD can also be a sign labor is near...I guess only time will tell ;)

So today I feel pretty normal which I'm kind of glad about as I'd like to make it until 37 weeks but at the same time I'm hoping this baby doesn't throw me for a loop and I end up going late with him ;) I know it's not likely but I feel pretty normal today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->