Had my baby!

sunnyglasgow

Reaction score
Hi

I was due on the 5th Aug, but Molly arrived early on 1st Aug.

Waters broke at 12noon on Friday 31st July, and went up the the hospital so they could check to see if it was my waters that had broke. When arrived at hospital the checked me out and she that it wasnt my waters and that it could have been sweat or discharge???? (there was no way that it was any of these! but what did I know???). so, when home and the pains started but i didnt think it was labour as they told me I wasnt in labour. but the pains started getting worse at 5pm, then by 6pm i was in agony!!! couldnt walk or move just felt pressure to do the toilet! phoned hospital again and they said it was too early for me and that I could be like this for 1 day or so! (they just werent interested). I had to lie down on bed in total agony but just thought this was normal early contractions. Eventually I went to the hospital and was checked again and was told I was now 8cm dilated! got rushed up to labour suit, and after 2 hours pushing, eventually had to have the ventouse suction, (had gas n air and di-morphine). At 12.01 1st aug little molly was born! looking back now id defo say that it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be!

Attachments

• Molly 013.jpg
    Molly 013.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 25
awww look at the little angel... she is sooo cute, congrats and enjoy every moment of her!

Awww lucky you wish mine would come hehehe, congratulations she is adorable.

Congrats hun, she is an absolute beauty! thanks for saying it wasn;t as bad as you expected too - us first timers love reading that, i can live in hope ha ha!! x

Congratulations, she is lovely. Bummer about the hospital fobbing you off like that. oh well not to worry now x

awe soooo cute congrats i cant believe the hospital thinks they know better than you what your going through to put you off for so long ugh

congratulations....so sweet sweet sweet baby....:happydance:

They were so wrong--weren't they? Congratulations!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"