Had my early scan!

DanteRoman

Reaction score
So had my scan today thought I was 6+6 turns out I'm 5+3 or 4

Tiny heartbeat so all is good.

I'm just wondering if it's possible to be this early as I test positive on 15th march. I tested a few days before and bfns.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 5
So I used a website to go back to find out conception date. And going by her edd of 5th December it said I wouldn't have got a positive pregnancy test until march 27th and I got mine on the 14th march. Surely I wouldn't have got a bfp this early if I conceived on the 13th march? Anyone got any insight? Xx

I had exactly the same it said I wouldn't of got my BFP until 8days after, now if That was the case then i wouldn't of ovulated till 6days before my BFP..I wouldn't go to much on the early scan as the sonographer told me it can be out by 2weeks at such a early stage, they said I was 6+1..when I was suppose to be 7+3 ️xxx

At this point scans can be out, baby is just so tiny.

I had one at 7+1, scan said i was 6+5. 12w scan i was 1 day out, but my baby did end up arriving closer to the date at early scan rather than 12w dating scan.

Remember at this stage baby is just millimetres big! When I was 7+6 baby was measuring 7+1 in my early scan. I've just had my official 12 week dating scan and everything is fine xx

I had a scan at 5w2 days which put due date at 20th Sept my dating scan which is the date they go with put my due date at 12th Sept, so my babies made up 8 days somehow so your dates could still easily go back to what you thought x

I agree with the sizing, I had mine at 6w6d and know this was definite as had ivf but measured 6w1d which nurse said was too hard to measure accurately at this point

Now I'm wondering when I'm going to get my first scan done. I go in for bloodwork Wednesday but I don't think they will scan me then since I'm guessing I'm either 4 or 5 weeks along. I want to wait at least another 3-4 weeks to make sure it's a little more accurate and so I know it's past the last one I lost at 7w2d. Just want to set my mind at ease.

Thank you everyone for your replys. She said at 6 weeks you would see a lot more but I suppose baby may catch up. I'm just so glad it's healthy! Xx

I had my Ultrasound today and it put me at 7 weeks 2 days (Pics are in the Collective: First Trimester topic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->