Had my first cry

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
God, didn't you hear my prayers everyday? I feel so hurt and betrayed by you.

I am so, so sorry. I wish I had words to help you but there really aren't any. I pray every day as well that I will get my baby I've been dreaming of. Perhaps we should pray for eachother too? Maybe than he will listen. :cry: Again, I'm sorry. This kind of thing shouldn't happen to good people but unfortunately it does. :hugs:

you cry... and you keep crying untill your ready.

massive hugs hunnie i feel your pain
xxxx

I am so so sorry hunny, I was reallly hoping it would all work out for you this time. Big hugs:hug::hug:

im so sad for you, its incredibly unfair - i feel so let down. some people choose to end the life of their baby, and here we are sat with no choice in the matter. Its not fair...:cry::cry::hissy:

I feel for you hun - my suggestion is to get it out - have your rant if you need it as you dont want to keep it bottled up inside. Had a very emotional night myself monday - think I was in denial of how much this one had affected me, being #3. Feel so much better for letting it out though, even though at the time it was hard. I see this is your #3 too - I am so sorry - life really isnt very fair and no amount of sorry can change that. Do you have any other children? If not, have they offered you any tests yet? I am waiting to see a consultant and so hope they find what is causing this as I dont know how much more heartbreaking I can take! Particularly if there are no reasons that it keeps happening. Am thinking of you hun xx - PM me if you need to talk, anytime x

I feel for you hun - my suggestion is to get it out - have your rant if you need it as you dont want to keep it bottled up inside. Had a very emotional night myself monday - think I was in denial of how much this one had affected me, being #3. Feel so much better for letting it out though, even though at the time it was hard. I see this is your #3 too - I am so sorry - life really isnt very fair and no amount of sorry can change that. Do you have any other children? If not, have they offered you any tests yet? I am waiting to see a consultant and so hope they find what is causing this as I dont know how much more heartbreaking I can take! Particularly if there are no reasons that it keeps happening. Am thinking of you hun xx - PM me if you need to talk, anytime x

Yes, I have two wonderful children who I hug extra tight everyday I think of my lost babies (which is everyday). I have had some testing, and HSG, etc... They think low progesterone. I have another appointment on the 21st.

At least they are looking into it. I am waiting to even get to see a consultant - had some bloods done and all normal except slightly anaemic (duh - just had mc!!) and my clotting screen was inadequate - they didnt take enough blood apparently but am waiting for the proper results to come back. Been told not to wait, that I can ttc again now af has arrived but part of me (only a small part) wants to wait incase they need to give me something before I get pg that can help me stay pg.... but the bigger part of me thinks that I cannot wait as there is no telling how long it will take for appointment to come through....

Hi I am so sorry its heartbreaking and makes you wanna :hissy:
i have no children and have lost 8 due to missed miscarraige
at 8wks and 10wks and 1 was a blighted ovum i lost at 7wks

I pray all the time and i even have a candle from a holy shop and i ask
St Gerard every night to help me have a child,

Its suppose to be st gerard that you pray to for a baby
i do this every night and i get no where or i get pregnant for it to be taken away :cry:

It was my girls edd day today and it hurts :cry: i feel really sad but we have to be strong to carry on ,

I was at the cemetery today and i talked to them in my head telling them the way i feel how i miss them wish they was here etc :cry:

I pray that st gerard will help us all to have a baby :hugs:

i do this every night and i get no where or i get pregnant for it to be taken away :cry:

It was my girls edd day today and it hurts :cry: i feel really sad but we have to be strong to carry on ,

I was at the cemetery today and i talked to them in my head telling them the way i feel how i miss them wish they was here etc :cry:

I am so sorry for your losses. St. Gerard, I think I will get one, perhaps in a necklace, if I can. I can't imagine how painful it must be to lose eight. It's not like it gets easier, is it? If anyting, it gets harder. x0x0

I am so sorry for your losses. St. Gerard, I think I will get one, perhaps in a necklace, if I can. I can't imagine how painful it must be to lose eight. It's not like it gets easier, is it? If anyting, it gets harder. x0x0

Hi Hun you can get st gerrard candles they come in a plastic container it has a picture of st gerard on the front and a pray on the back mine cost me about £3.00 its about the size of a pint glass height wise

You can get st gerard prayers for childhood that have a pray card in it and it has a little silver st gerard charm that you can put on a necklace
the holy shops have them and they cost £1.00

I have sent you the st gerard pray on the back of my candle if you want to copy this and do this pray of a night :)

Here goes .............

Almighty and eternal God, I come to thank you for all the blessings
with which you favoured st.Gerard while he was on earth
and for the glory with which you have crowned him in heaven.

For the greater honour of your most holy name and for the edification of the church, glorify st. Gerard before men, and through this merits in union
with those of jesus and mary, grant me my favours i now ask,
And you,st.Gerard my powerful patron,who have always helped those who
prayed to you,

intercede for me before the throne of god . listen to my fervent prayers, graciously accept them, and according to god's holy will let me experience the effects of your powerful intercession

Amen.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back