• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

had my fullpion tube removed

bonbon16

Reaction score
Hey.
On friday I went in for surgery to remove a 7 & 1/2 cyst removed. Prior to having my operation I had to sign a consent form to say if need be they can remove my tubes ect... I signed not thinking they would need to.

Well anyways I wake up after my operation to find out im now minus a cyst pluse my right fullpion tube as it was filled with fluid im now really worried as ive wanted a baby for years now and now im worried thats defentlity not going to happen now. Is there anyone else out there who been or going through same problem as me that would like to share there experience

Hello

Not going through the same but didnt want to read and run...

Massive hugs to you, and hopefully when the time comes you will get yourself a little baby.. x

You can conceive with only one tube, it just may take longer :) have a chat to your doctor, he/she will reassure you xxx

I lost my right tube when I had emergency surgery for my ectopic baby. I TTC for 15 months before I had a lap, dye & ovarian drill. I was also given metformin for PCOS and the next month I got pregnant. I hope this gives you some hope :)

I'm so sorry to hear that. Make sure you get good medical care and that you see your doc regularly. I hope you'll be able to conceive real soon.

Hi, I am going through something very similar, I'm also concerned about getting pregnant and haven't been able to really find any answers. I don't know if I should be trying now or if it's ok to wait. If you would ever like to chat I'm here.

One lady I work with had her tube removed due to ectopic, she is now a week overdue with her baby. I think it took them a while although I never really asked how long, I figured it was a sore subject but it shows that it can happen and does happen. It only takes one sperm and one egg to get pregnant x

You only need one hun, I know it's scary but it doesn't mean you won't conceive, a friend of mine had an ectopic pregnancy and lost one tube as a result, she fell pregnant the next month and had a DS, she fell pregnant within a year of having her DS1 and now has 2 boys, it may take longer but it doesn't mean it's the end :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"