Had my Growth Scan yesterday..

Natalie&Karl

Reaction score
Well we bought my mum along to see the "show" and thankfully our little girls fine. She is smaller than the "average" baby but she's growing at her own normal, steady rate which is the main thing.

They checked the blood flow on both sides of my belly to make sure nothing was being restrictedwhich could cause the baby any harm - but that was fine. Also checked the baby and my heartbeat - which were both perfectly normal.

Only crappy thing was that we had a really crappy trainee sonographer, who barely said a word, turned the screen away so i couldnt see anything :( and she kept pointing at the screen and asking her trainer what things were - which was extremely uncomforting!! The didnt give us a pic either :(

But the main thing is she's growing well :)

Well we bought my mum along to see the "show" and thankfully our little girls fine. She is smaller than the "average" baby but she's growing at her own normal, steady rate which is the main thing.

They checked the blood flow on both sides of my belly to make sure nothing was being restrictedwhich could cause the baby any harm - but that was fine. Also checked the baby and my heartbeat - which were both perfectly normal.

Only crappy thing was that we had a really crappy trainee sonographer, who barely said a word, turned the screen away so i couldnt see anything :( and she kept pointing at the screen and asking her trainer what things were - which was extremely uncomforting!! The didnt give us a pic either :(

But the main thing is she's growing well :)
Bless ya. Well Im glad to hear that baby is growing well and that everything is fine.
If it was me, I would have told the trainee sonogrpaher to leave. I've done that with trainee dr's and midwives as I dont feel comfortable having someone who's 'in training', dealing with my helath!

Im glad it went well. :)

Oh no hun :( You should have asked ...

I would not have aske dthe trainee sonographer to leave at all but I would have asked the other lady after she had finished to go through things with you as well.

:hugs:

Aw what a shame!

Least things are going well ... thats good news!

Pleased for you :)
xxx

glad everthing went well... and your little one is growing well. Can you ask for another scan as this one was done by a trainee? Even if it's a quick one.

H x

Thanks girls, nah it's ok - they've given us all our previous pics for free, which was kind of them.

I'm going back on the 12th to do my "Lucozade Test"! so i suppose i can ask questions then.

I'm just happy that she's growing properly and the trainee was more of a dissapointment as my mum was there so she didnt get to see much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->