Had my long awaited dating scan today - PIC ADDED!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by ttc_lolly, Mar 19, 2010.

1. ttc_lolly

ttc_lolly Mum to 3 girls :)

So what a long 5wk wait that was!? I was soooo nervous when I walked into the room, explained to the sonographer of my fears of there being something wrong with baby, e.g. no heatbeat, etc :( and she was absolutely lovely and caring which was nice. She didn't beat around the bush however, she got straight on with the scan and there on the screen jumped our wonderful lil bean :) heart beating stronger than an ox, legs and arms a-kimbo, jumping, dancing, kicking... it really was the most amazing thing I have ever seen or experienced :D I just couldn't beleive all that was goin on inside me!! So wonderful!! Anyway, the only bad news is that I am not 12+5 as I thought... I'm back down to 10+6 - 2 bloody weeks!!! A lil bit gutted, but soooo happy that baby is so far happy and healthy!!! Going to have to change my tickers now!!

Here's a pic I took of the scan pic on my fone in a moving car...lol!! So it isn't the best quality!! But u can work out his big head, pointy nose, round belly and lil chicken leg haha... looks the spit of daddy :rofl: xxx

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b69/69_lolly/19032010465.jpg

2. isolabella

isolabella Well-Known Member

Aww that's a great photo hun. shame about your date but it means that you get to look after baby just by yourself for a little bit longer.

3. Worrisome

Worrisome mummy to 2boys and a girl

Wow fab picture, when I had a 12 week scan with boys, it just looked like a little bean, amazing how they have improved, congrats hun

4. ttc_lolly

ttc_lolly Mum to 3 girls :)

yeh i was surprised it would actually resemble a baby! espesh when they told me i was only 10+6!! thanks girls :) x