• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Had my NT scan 2.9mm

Belle280601

Reaction score
Hi ladies had my scan it was amazing could of watched all day. Nt was 2.9mm and sonographer said anything below 3.5 is normal. So me being me i decided to google anyway and now i wish i hadn't as people are saying 2.9 is high end of normal and got high risk :shrug: anyone similar and have positive results? I can't remember my 2 boys nt measurments ughh xx

I had my scan today too - it's amazing isn't it. I got pushed back 5/6 days so they couldnt do measurements...it does mean I get to see baby again next week tho!

I'm not too sure about nt measurements as I've always opted out of having them. But I would go with the advice u have been given, that under 3.5 is generally of no concern. Try not to worry x

I had my scan today too - it's amazing isn't it. I got pushed back 5/6 days so they couldnt do measurements...it does mean I get to see baby again next week tho!

I'm not too sure about nt measurements as I've always opted out of having them. But I would go with the advice u have been given, that under 3.5 is generally of no concern. Try not to worry x

Thank you for your reply :flower: it was incredible we were just grinning whole way through :cloud9: ahh that's good you get to see your little baby again we got pushed back 2 days I was expecting more as we didn't get a 3+ on a clear blue untill 6 weeks. I'll try not think about it. happy and healthy rest of pregnancy to you xxx

It depends on the exact gestation at time of scan, blood draws, parental age and other risk factors. I'm sure my wee ones nt measurement was 2.9 as well and we came back with 1/250,000 I think, as all other factors are so low risk.

It depends on the exact gestation at time of scan, blood draws, parental age and other risk factors. I'm sure my wee ones nt measurement was 2.9 as well and we came back with 1/250,000 I think, as all other factors are so low risk.

Ahh that's reassuring! Thank you for your reply. I'm 25 and baby 11+6 got everything crossed :kiss:

my NT measurement varied between 2.6-3.1 and I had the progenity and everything came back negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"