Had my post-op 2day & RE said...........

lonate

TTC #1 for 2 years
Reaction score
So I just got back from post-op appt AND.................my RE said...........we TTC au naturale for 4 MONTHS!!!!! What do you all think about that? I was pretty surprised and don't know whether to be excited or disappointed. What I am thinking is I guess he is confident that the lap took care of the problem. (see siggy for my journey). I have always had regular cycles and ovulate so I guess that's why he suggested ttc naturally. I produced eggs (usually 1) & ovulated on Clomid & on Femara I had 2-3 good follies & ovulated. I can't believe I am ttc naturally again!! I have been ttc for 2 years. The 1st year I ttc naturally & the last year I have taken med,IUI, etc. It's weird to be going back to al naturale!

So I need everyone's feedback...What do you all think about it? Thanks!!!

--Lesley

Well, it's worth a shot, and at least he didn't say a year. Good luck!!!!

I did not have my post op appointment until two months after my op so you are lucky you got yours so soon, and they say that after op you have a three to four month fertile period. This is probably why you are being told to go Au Naturale, to coincide with that. It's very much standard for this to happen.

Hope you get your long awaited :bfp:

Its certainly worth a shot!

Had DH had a SA done?

Wishing you lots of luck and :dust:

I hope the lap is the key for success :)

Its certainly worth a shot!

Had DH had a SA done?

Wishing you lots of luck and :dust:

I hope the lap is the key for success :)
Yes DH has had approx 4 SAs done & he is normal (actually really high in count). All I can do is keep a positive attitude (for once!) & then hopefully I will get my BFP soon!!! Also I wanted to wish you the best of luck w/ your FET coming up!!!

I did not have my post op appointment until two months after my op so you are lucky you got yours so soon, and they say that after op you have a three to four month fertile period. This is probably why you are being told to go Au Naturale, to coincide with that. It's very much standard for this to happen.
Thanks for your reply.. I am lucky to have my post-op appt 3 wks after my appt. Hopefully I will be one of those that conceives shortly after a lap!! Good luck! I hope you get your BFP sppm as we!!

Hi Sweetie

Wanted to wish you lots of luck for your BFP this month. I had a lap done this month to and can start trying again in a few weeks - so crossing fingers it works for both of us.

Bx x x:hugs:

Hi Sweetie

Wanted to wish you lots of luck for your BFP this month. I had a lap done this month to and can start trying again in a few weeks - so crossing fingers it works for both of us.

Bx x x:hugs:
Beckic~ Thanks hun. Wow it sounds like we are in the same boat!! I really hope you get your BFP this cycle as well. What CD are you on? Or are you waiting for AF? I am on CD 8 & waiting for O. I will prob O around Oct 7-9. I would love to stay in touch!!

Good Luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->