Had my scan, all fantastic! NOW WITH PICTURE

ttcbambino#1

Mummy to 2 monkeys
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Had my scan very early this morning and me and hubby have been out celebrating as everything was absolutely great!! :happydance:Bambino is spot on for dates and looked great. Got to see all arms legs etc bambino had her/his little hand up by his/her face and legs crossed over like a little buddha! NT measurement was 1.5mm and will get combined result in a while. Bambino was snoozing, we managed to convince the little one to do a little flip, but it was like a shrug and he/she went right back to their comfy position and straight back to sleep (it was 8.30am, so to be fair, I'd like to still be sleeping at that time!), but was in a good position for all the measurements.

We're so over the moon, the relief and emotion was overwhelming! :cloud9:I really want to upload my picture, but apparently it's too big and needs to be re-sized, which I have no idea how to do!!! I normally just click on the paperclip and upload! Any help most welcome!!!!

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 39
Hi,

COngratulations.....sorry, I don't know what to do re the size of your image. I had 4 pics from the sonographer and was only able to download 2 of them because the size was too big on the other 2. I don't understand it at all - it's so frustrating! Hope someone can help for you. I will keep checking cos I could do with finding out myself! LOL!

Congrats on your successful scan hun!

The easiest way to resize a picture is probably this:

1) Go to https://www.pixlr.com
2) Click "Jump in n get started"
3) Choose "Open Image from your computer"
4) Find your file, click Open and wait for it to load
5) Select "Image" --> "Image Size" from the menu
6) Enter the new size you'd like
7) Select "File --> Save" from the menu and save the adjusted file to your PC.

Hope that didn't look too complicated. :flower:

Yey, many congrats! Mine went well too today, it's a good day for it :hugs:

Congrats on the great scan!! Mine is next Monday and I am sooo nervous!! I hope the squishies cooperate and I get as good of news as you!!!

Hey, wonderful news on your scan and lovely pic! Congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->