Had my scan today

Ohh nooooo!

sorry for your loss huni xx :(

so sry to hear this hun, same thing happened to me last march , that was my first pregnancy ........ this pregnancy has gone fantastic, up2now, so dont give up hun, let it make u stronger

:hugs::hugs:
awful thing to go thro x

:hugs: i'm not sure what happened but wanted to share this site with you: https://www.misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com/mycommunity/viewtopic.php?p=88633

I am so sorry, please don't give. It will be worth it in the end.

Best of luck
xxx

Hi Sandie

I am so so sorry for your loss. I had a similarly painful experience back in November. I had some on and off light spotting went for an early scan which revealed a sack and a baby but no heart beat.

I really know the pain is really massive right now. All I want to say is that take each day as it comes and dont be too harsh on yourself. Be around people that you love and that love you and take your time to heal your heart.

It took a lot out of me to start smiling again, and the moment I started feeling a bit like myself I fell pregnant again! I wasnt even trying.

I am sending you a really warm big hug, if you want to talk about it please contact me, I really needed to talk about my feelings at the time and it was really difficult to do so with people that didnt go through it.

Take good care of yourself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"