had my scan today....

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
baby looks good... buuut, the doctor put my due date back TWO WHOLE WEEKS... BAAH!!
it was literally a 2 minute scan.. he measured the skull, and the thigh bone to do the date... said "oh look. baby is waving!" and showed us the heart beating...
didn't tell us anything about the sex at all...

so hopefully my new midwife i see monday can make sure i get a real ultrasound next time!

Sorry you got put back. =( But hey- you got a little wave!

Wow how odd... Did you ask him? I know some dont do the sex because they can get sued if they are wrong lol

I wonder if your midwife will give you another anatomy scan to be done because it didn't sound like he did everything for an anatomy scan. My technician tomorrow has like a 2 page checklist he needs to look over!
Oh well at least you know baby is ok and doing good in there :)

awww hunn sorry you got put back 2 weeks, glad baby was ok though

:hug:

:hug: Sorry to hear you didn't have a good scan, hopefully the MW can book you in for another

:hug: Sorry your due date's been pushed back two weeks, but at least you got to see LO and know all is well. :hugs:

My little pickle measures approx 1 week behind (going by the average line), but because I am sure of my dates they have just said that baby is on the small side. If you are sure of your dates it may be that your little one may be on the small side too???

At least LO is good and well hun thats the main thing!!

Sounds like the tosser didn't know what he was doing properly and I wouldn't take his word for it that you are back 2 weeks. Stick with your original date and fight for another scan as you feel he didn't check close enough. There is a private company called Inner Vision, if you have one near you they do a 2d scan to sex your baby for free as long as you have had your 20 week scan! You could try that if you have one near you xxx

thats good that lil bub is healthy, shame about the 2 weeks

Must be awful to be put back this late on. As long as everything else was OK though!:hug:

sorry they put u back. This did this on me. I keep getting flicked between 2 dates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->