Had my scan...

Kaisma

Reaction score
Had my growth scan today and everything is perfectly fine with my little girl! Shes growing normal and she's perfect. and it's 100% girl :haha: :flower:

Here's two pictures, didn't get whole body picture, only pictures of her face and side of her head. They are a bit blurry, but here they are!

Glad everything went well at ur growth scan

Thanks girls :flow: it was soo nice to see her moving there again! I love seeing my little princess :flower:

Congratulations you minx! Didnt know you got to have a growth scan too, i wish i had one :sad1:
My baby's definitely a girl aswell, so thats a cause for us to celebrate :friends:

Congratulations you minx! Didnt know you got to have a growth scan too, i wish i had one :sad1:
My baby's definitely a girl aswell, so thats a cause for us to celebrate :friends:

Yeah they wanted to make one in UK cos all my scans have been in Finland :flower:

Yep our little girliesss!!!! :baby: :hugs:

Glad it all went well and shes 100% a girl still:)

thanks! :D yeah we were at scan and i was like omg im sure i saw boy bits and we have bought only girl things lol but then she looked and its defo a girl :D

Ellie do you know what sex your having?

Kaisma, How are you finding the UK and the UK's midwifery teams?

Ellie do you know what sex your having?

Kaisma, How are you finding the UK and the UK's midwifery teams?

It's good! Sometimes I have some difficulty to understand some medical words lol but its ok. My midwife is really nice.
Its pretty much same, only different thing will be when I go into labor we have to take our own stuff in hospital etc. In Finland we get everything from the hospital (of course own clothes for going home and such but everything else) ! So I really don't know when should I pack the hospital bag and what should I pack then when I do it!

If you go into 3rd tri there is a sticky thread for hospital bags!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"