• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Had our first scan :D

xXBabyJadeXx

Reaction score
After being paranoid about loss etc for the past few weeks we finally got our 12 week scan today.

I was told that instead of 12+1 i am now 13+2, but baba is very healthy and was raving away and had the hiccups.

Now im going to obsess with skull theory pics to see if its true lol

After being paranoid about loss etc for the past few weeks we finally got our 12 week scan today.

I was told that instead of 12+1 i am now 13+2, but baba is very healthy and was raving away and had the hiccups.

Awe! How exciting! :happydance: I keep hearing about this skull theory... I've never heard of it before yesterday. What's supposed to be the difference?

Im not sure, i think boys are supposed to have a flatter forehead/girls have a rounder forehead, might be completely wrong, but i dont think i have a nub scan shot to ask ppl either

Aw thats great, we had ours today what a relief (after a few seconds of sweaty hand holding!)

That's great news I am the same I had a loss I am constantly worrying about this pregnancy

I can't wait for mine, still another 5 weeks lol!!
I'm glad everything went well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"