Had scan :(

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
Had my scan this afternoon and they found nothing no sac nada both tummy scan and internal :cry:
Rebooked my scan for 3weeks time IF pregnancy tests stay positive as they think Im either incredibly early, miscarrying or etopic...........more very early we hope.

Just got in and done a £1shop test and look didnt even hold wee or anything just normal pee so confused right now :wacko: Its a lot more distinct in person and pink.

Attachments

• DSCF2594.jpg
    DSCF2594.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 61
U may have ovulated later??? Most prob just too early to see anything xxx

Thats what were hoping K2785 :) Needed a rant as DH is a pain :haha:

hey hun how many weeks do you think you are? im kinda in same situation i thought i was at least 6 weeks and had tvs scan last week but only 2 sacs were found except they would nt call them sacs as technically if nothing is found in them they cant call them sacv confusing i know.did they take your hcg levels as that is pretty good indication as to what is happenning.lets pray that we are too early on to see x

Don't worry yet hun I was four weeks 5 days and i went thedoctor for bleeding. I had an internal scan and all theysaw was a thickened uterus an nothing else. 5 wk 4 days a yolk sac no hb and finally at 7 weeks got a hb. You will be fine. If your not passing clots i wouldn't worry. I know it's hard but try to relax and drink lots of water. If you have no severe cramps or lts of blood I am sure all will be fine!

Tricky time as it's such early days. Fingers crossed for you Hun xxxx

good luck. It is possible that is too early for scan.
sending you lots of baby :dust::dust:

Wish you all the best, that your just too early for scan-good luck x

Could very well just be too early, try not to be too down just yet, fingers crossed for you xxxx

hey hun how many weeks do you think you are? im kinda in same situation i thought i was at least 6 weeks and had tvs scan last week but only 2 sacs were found except they would nt call them sacs as technically if nothing is found in them they cant call them sacv confusing i know.did they take your hcg levels as that is pretty good indication as to what is happenning.lets pray that we are too early on to see x

Hi hun I thought I was 6weeks, no they didn't take blood I thought they would have done :wacko:
The report I got from TA and TV was the uterus appears normal with a normal 10mms endometrium. No evidence of an intra uterine pregnancy greater than 5 weeks.
Normal ovaries.
No abnormal adnexal masses or free fluid seen.
Repeat pregnancy test proved positive.
These appearances could suggest a very early intre uterine pregnancy, a misscarriage or even an ectopic gestation.
Suggest repeat pregnancy test in 3 weeks and rescan if still positive or sooner if clinically indicated

Fingers crossed we are early hun :flower:

Thank you all for your kind words :flower:
Its going to be the longest 3 weeks ever I think :cry:

Did they do an HCG level count. Alot of times if the HCG levels havent reached a certain level, then it wont show anything in a sac yet. Yolk or otherwise. It sounds like it is too early to show anything and hopefully 3 weeks from now will show more promising. Also, I was reading on the internet where a ladies HCG was high and they thought she had miscarried because they couldnt see anything and wanted to do a D&C, but she insisted on waiting a few more weeks and doing scan again since levels were still high, and come to find out, because of the way her uterus was positioned, they never saw it at first and could hear the heartbeat on the re-scan. Good luck and praying for good results!

Did they do an HCG level count. Alot of times if the HCG levels havent reached a certain level, then it wont show anything in a sac yet. Yolk or otherwise. It sounds like it is too early to show anything and hopefully 3 weeks from now will show more promising. Also, I was reading on the internet where a ladies HCG was high and they thought she had miscarried because they couldnt see anything and wanted to do a D&C, but she insisted on waiting a few more weeks and doing scan again since levels were still high, and come to find out, because of the way her uterus was positioned, they never saw it at first and could hear the heartbeat on the re-scan. Good luck and praying for good results!

Thank you workingmama Im praying we caught the pregnancy very very early, with my DS I caught early I had a scan at 5weeks+2 or round about and there was a sac but no yolk. So hoping this one has been caught mega early we were so excited but now just feel blahhh. No they didn't do HCG but I did another test and that was a strong pink line on a £1shop one. Will have to wait 3 weeks and see what the scans say, I do have a retroverted uterus but the sonograph lady said that wouldnt matter so early on :wacko:

hey hun i mjust thought i would try to cheer you up! i went back for my scan today after seeing nothing last week no sac nothing and today at 6 weeks i saw my little beans heart pounding away!! i was shocked what a difference a week can make my lmp says im 7 plus weeks but must have ovulated very late as scan says only just 6. so fingers crossed hun we were in the same boat xx

hey hun i mjust thought i would try to cheer you up! i went back for my scan today after seeing nothing last week no sac nothing and today at 6 weeks i saw my little beans heart pounding away!! i was shocked what a difference a week can make my lmp says im 7 plus weeks but must have ovulated very late as scan says only just 6. so fingers crossed hun we were in the same boat xx

Thank you Franbella Im hoping we have a similar experience :) Had a bad day today and spent a lot of it moody or :cry: but your story made me smile :flower: H&H 9months

3 weeks is such a long time! a week was bad enough i really think you should ask to have your hcg checked? it would reassure you hun.xx

I think I may ask for that the 3weeks is going to be so very long, the positive tests and niggling pulling and cramp sensations now make no sense as before I thought they were certainly baby related :wacko:

id be sure that you are just in the same boat as me hun i had cramping and pulling and even though its my 6th pregnancy as have had 3 children then a twin pregnancy and a mms i still was unsure as to what was going on and after scan i was in limbo exactly how you are hun.the first thing my epu said after the first scan was they would take blood there and then then come back in 48 hours to retest and i literally had fonecall 2 hours later to inform me they had doubled.they said that was a very good sign.when was your lmp? out of interest? mine was 18th april but had a coil in until may 5th so that was the earliest i could have concieved which would explain why laast week i was way too early to see a pregnancy which is without a doubt whats happening with you xxxx

Around 26/28th april but had a one and half day bleed in may when my period would be due put that down to implant bleed though as it was totally different to a period xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->