had sweep today

Irish Baby

Reaction score
and im 3cm dilated and cervix is soft, stetchy and very favourable... :happydance::happydance:

nothing happening since except an awful acheyness across my stomach :shrug:

he said i am ready to pop and will go either tonight or defo before the weekend........

SOOOOOOOOOOO NERVOUS :nope::nope:

I got a sweep this morning. I'm only 38 weeks and 2cm..but booked in it induction on Friday..I'm terrified to go into labour before Friday now haha! Good luck!!!

I got a sweep this morning. I'm only 38 weeks and 2cm..but booked in it induction on Friday..I'm terrified to go into labour before Friday now haha! Good luck!!!

oh goodluck :thumbup: anything happening since your sweep??? i was told im at -1 station, any idea what that means??? :flower::flower:

I've been dead tired and felt more pressure than usual and period like cramps but that's all so far. I'm not sure what that means :-(. How have u felt?

Good luck both of u! Can I just ask how you managed to get sweeps before ur due date? I can't have one until a week overdue!x

I've been dead tired and felt more pressure than usual and period like cramps but that's all so far. I'm not sure what that means :-(. How have u felt?

period cramps sounds promising :thumbup: i dont no i think im imagining feeling a few twinges :haha: dont really feel any different, loosing some plug but no blood in it so im not getting to excited about that as ive been loosing it for a few weeks now! how come your being induced if you dont mind me asking?? :flower::flower:

I'm getting induced before 40 weeks cos I've had a dreadful pregnancy..realy ba SPD, dizziness, u name it I've had it, so they're "putting me out of my misery" lol baby is measuring big anyway. Was 6lbs at my 32 week scan to check my placenta haha! Im soooo ready for him to come now..well, trying not to think about the whole actual giving birth part hehe xx

Good luck both of u! Can I just ask how you managed to get sweeps before ur due date? I can't have one until a week overdue!x

they gave me a sweep today due to serious complications that arose in my delivery with my son last year (i went 2 weeks over with him and they think this might have contributed to it). they will give me another sweep next week if nothing becomes of this one

I'm getting induced before 40 weeks cos I've had a dreadful pregnancy..realy ba SPD, dizziness, u name it I've had it, so they're "putting me out of my misery" lol baby is measuring big anyway. Was 6lbs at my 32 week scan to check my placenta haha! Im soooo ready for him to come now..well, trying not to think about the whole actual giving birth part hehe xx

is this your first??? you've had a tough time of it.... :hugs::hugs:

feeling VERY achey now :wacko:

This is my first. I've been having wee pains in my stomach but they aren't regular or getting worse..

:growlmad: i had my sweep today as well, but nothing happening yet :growlmad::nope::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"