Had the fright of my life last night!!!!!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
turned out to be all good though!

Daisy slept through the night! Well in baby terms she did, she had her last feed at about 12:30am and then slept through til 6:30am :happydance:

I was so scared when I woke up and looked at the time, but she was just lying in her crib looking at me!
She had a very wet nappy and was hungry but she seemed to be happy with all that sleep!
She has beat my daughter too, she was about 4 weeks when she slept through the night for the first time so Daisy is a week ahead!
So long may it continue! :yipee:!

Thats great! :happydance:

I'm a tad jelaous,I have to admit...:blush:

Lola-Rose is her birthday buddy and she hasn't yet slept through the night.Although I'm not complaining as she goes to sleep at 10.30 p.m. and wakes up only once at around 3.00a.m and then back to sleep till 6 a.m. :D

Thats great! :happydance:

I'm a tad jelaous,I have to admit...:blush:

Lola-Rose is her birthday buddy and she hasn't yet slept through the night.Although I'm not complaining as she goes to sleep at 10.30 p.m. and wakes up only once at around 3.00a.m and then back to sleep till 6 a.m. :D

That was Daisy's routine up til last night! So your little Lola-Rose might be planning the same thing soon enough! :happydance:

God they're 3 weeks old already. Where does the time go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->