Had to buy bigger clothes today & I'm only 3 months

trudie100

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Just needed to say that I've had to buy bigger clothes today as my jeans just arent comfy anymore.

Im usually a size 8 and i've been and brought some size 12 jean leggings/jeggings and some size 10 jumpers :haha:

this is my second and I swear i dont remember having to buy any bigger clothes until i was a good 5-6 months with my first

Just had to express my shock that I am in this situation already looool

Anyone else popped out quicker with their second? x

Most of my stuff is jersey stuff anyway so not had to buy anything new yet but I've definitely 'popped' and I'm only 11w! X

Its so annoying as all of my size 8 jeans still fit but i'm just struggling to do up the button (zips fine) and all i have is jeans or tight trousers so i've had to resort to the jean leggings with the elasticated waist already :haha:

But the ones I brought today are soooo comfy ha

I guess its true you do pop out quicker with your second, i had no bump at all at 12 weeks with my first x

I was the same in my first pregnancy. Took a good while to show but this time, I was feeling 5 months in December! I put it down to mainly bloating because I seem to have gone down a bit. I'll be cracking out the maternity pants in February.

I bought maternity pants last week. Midwife said I had already gained 8 lbs! :( With my last two pregnancies, I didn't need new pants until 5 months BUT styles were different then. I don't think people were wearing skinny jeans 10 years ago lol

4th baby for me ....there will be 18 years age gap between my first son and this little one 😊 .... I'm only 6 weeks & I've been wearing maternity leggings for a week I'm huge !! But not gained a single pound ..... yet ;) I'm sure it will creep on ! We've joked about the possibility of twins but in reality it really is just serious bloat 😂 I have a scan in 2 weeks 😊😊😊 xxxxxxx

Glad to hear I'm not alone ladies ha

I haven't weighed myself for a couple of weeks- I'm actually scared to ha ha x

I've been in maternity jeans for a couple of weeks and the belly band already feels tight. This is my 2nd and I've just balooned.

I've actually lost weight due to MS etc but my stomach has gotten bigger and I've had to take out my maternity work pants! And I'm only 10 1/2 weeks!

This is my first and I've been in maternity pants and keeping my pants together with belly bands since week 10... I gained 5lbs and that's within my fairly normal fluctuation but it's all up front and my pants refuse to cooperate...

Third for me and I already feel like my skinny jeans are way too tight. It's bloating more than baby though as I am very early on.

5 weeks 4 days - third baby (last baby was 11 years ago lol).....
I just bought 3 pairs of maternity pants today and it LOVE IT! I am down 5 pounds but bloat - wow.

I'm living in leggings and floaty tops at the moment, I'm not sure mine is bloat but it's definitely big haha

Seriously desperate to buy some mat jeans!! I'm 13 weeks with number 3 & I still don't have a bump!! I'm not one of those people who feel lucky either. I'm dying for a bump. Didn't show till later with other pregnancies but I thought it would be different this time round. Nope!
Can't wait for the 'isn't your bump tiny!' 'Your how many weeks!' comments.. people don't realise how this makes you worry!
I hope to update in a week saying I've popped x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->