• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Had to get my son to...

Lawhra

NowProudMumOfTwo!!
Reaction score
...take the bloomin cookies AWAY from me!! :munch:

Oh my goodness have I turned into a pig :blush: Pre pregnancy I was a UK size 8, exercised regularly including running, cycling and circuits. I had a super healthy diet and felt great being so fit. Well, now I am turning into a lumpy, lazy eating machine :wacko:
Oh dear oh dear, something has to change! Any tips on how to get my willpower back? :haha: I CANNOT allow myself to use pregnancy as an excuse to gain loads of weight as I know I'll be miserable :nope:

I feel your pain!
I can not stop eating... Anything and everything.
I am mainly craving crap... Specifically pizza! :growlmad: I'm soo trying not to give into my cravings but I have no will power at all and I'm going to end up such a lump if I don't get some soon!

Trying to just have one day a week to allow myself to pig out. Once I hit 13 weeks I will start pregnancy Yoga and trying my hardest to get OH to come out and do some walking with me!

Good luck with the will power... If you get some can you let me know where you managed to find it ;) I'll go and get myself some too :haha:

xxx

It's a nightmare isn't it! I've been the same with craving bad foods. It is too easy to give and think "Oh well, I'm pregnant" :haha:
Yoga is a great idea. Walking is too. I had started walking more but it got freezing again so got put off. Hopefully the freezing weather will go soon.

Fingers crossed for us finding some willpower :thumbup:

Glad i'm not the only one :haha: Why is bad food so damn tasty :winkwink:

Thanks hun, I say all of this stuff not but no doubt I will continue to think about it whilst lazing on the sofa, eating pizza and moaning i'm getting to be a right fatty :dohh:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"