Had to go to the hospital

sammie18

Mommy to Allison
Reaction score
Well I woke up at noon today and when i went to use the bathroom there was blood on the tissue and the water was red, Of course I started freaking out and started crying..Well I called zach to come home ASAP and called his dad to come pick me up and take me to the ER..Well They took me to the birthing center, I DIDNT want to go to that part of the hospital!! Its not time yet lol Well She poked and probbed me and made sure i was having contractions, And she said I was really red in my woohoo area then i told her I was having burning while i pee..and my side hurts while peeing. Well she took swabs and a urine sample, and they told me I had a bladder infection THANK GOD She said the baby Is doing great and I wasnt contracting or anything. So she said the blood was coming from my bladder, kinda scary thinking about it. Well she gave me medicine to take while i was there and she told me to drink ALOT of water, My pee was SOOOOO dark! So she said I need to drink about 10 bottles of water a day...I was only drinking about 2 bottles a day...whoops. So she told me to rest and take everything easy, YAY i dont have to clean LOL Well Girls Make sure you drink alot of water!!!

good that it isnt anything serious hun!!!! U take care

Glad you and your princess are ok!! Put your feet up and get some rest :)

Flush that infection out!
*passes cranberry juice*

glad the LO is ok. :hugs:

Scary stuff! Glad you and LO are okay hun.:hugs:

glad your ok :) hope the infection goes for you soon!!

I am glad everything was ok with bubs hun. You can drink too much water too though. Just make sure you don't over do it hun. Too much water can wash out all the vitamins and nutrients in your system. Barley water is good for UTI's too hun xxx

glad you and princess are ok!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

glad you LO is ok, hope the infection clears up really fast xxx

That is a relief for you I am sure. Glad its nothing TOO serious!

awww i was rly worried then and am so relieved your ok. Think i have a urine infection coming on,so i'd better get on with the water, its such a chore drinking a lot of water isn't it lol. xxx

Hope it clears up for you soon i know how much they can hurt x

Phew glad everything is okay :hugs: I've had blood when I've had a UTI before too. It is pretty scary. x

yikes. I would be a wreck! Glad to hear that you are alright and the babe is too.

Scary, glad ur ok, just listen and take it easy now :hugs:

Glad to hear everything is okay darling xxx

aaaw hun mustve been well frightening.. glad you and bubs are ok though.. now go get drinking!! :) x x x

Glad everythings okay. Know how you feel cos I had a kidney infectoin over the weekend. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->