Haemorrhaging

UniqueBeauty

3 beautiful children
Reaction score
Hi :flower:

I recently found out I was pregnant very early after trying for #3.

I have some concerns regarding when I give birth again, when my daughter was born I haemorrhaged when having the injection to help deliver the placenta and lost a lot of blood and was very close to having a transfusion. Has anyone else haemorrhaged before and went on to have a normal birth? :shrug:

I don’t believe you are at a higher risk of this occurring with subsequent births. I think it just happens kind of as a fluke. This isn’t something I would be worried about if I were you! Everything shoulda be fine. Please join us in pregnancy buddies in the July Jewels thread!
Congrats!!!! ��

I had a post partum hemorrhage with my first. No one seemed to mention anything during my 2nd pregnancy. I ended up having a csection, but apparently having a csection actually has a higher chance of hemorrhaging, and I didnt. Im sure you will be fine!

I had a PP hemorrhage 10 days after I gave birth with my first, I lost a lot of blood, and did have a transfusion. I have since had two more births, and all was fine. I've been given an injection both times to deliver placenta both times as a precaution.

I had a pph with my first I wasn’t allowed to go on midwife led unit with my next babies I lost an awful lot of blood and had to have 4 units of blood transfused back into me
I went on to have a normal 2nd birth birth 3 my placenta got stuck and I lost blood again but not as much as number one . I always have to have an iv line in ready during labour incase it happens again x

I took a photo of my notes and has a look back and with the PPH my blood loss was 1500. Knowing it may not happen again is reassuring :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->