HaHa elaine will love me hahahahaha

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by 2nd.Time.Daddy, Jul 13, 2007.

1. 2nd.Time.Daddy

2nd.Time.Daddy Well-Known Member

We are decorating soon and so far we have spent loads getting bit s and peices together , just need to get the new sofas and lounge furniture.

But i just took our fireplace out with the surround hahahahahahahahah:rofl:

she doesnt know yet , ive changed the lounge around aswell , so i can measure up and see where the new things will go lol

anyone want a electric fireplace with beach surround and moutimg backboard for a wall , going for a bargain price....will even throw in the silly pebbles that are in it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

Oh if its the type of pebbled fire I'm thinking of are you sure she isn't going to kill you!!

lol!

3. 2nd.Time.Daddy

yeah its the one your thinking of :rofl:

the house was a brand new build , so it came with it...i hate it and she loves it

but i just spent £500 on a new dishwasher and wine fridge for her , so i feel justfied in removing it :rofl:

its this , but ours has a brass coloured fire instead of silver , i HATE it!!!!!

[​IMG]

4. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

OMG! It is!

I hope she makes you put it back lol!!!!

5. 2nd.Time.Daddy

theres no way its going back lol , im gona ring my sister and see if she wants to buy it :rofl:

The wall it was on will be wall papered and have a sideunit on it , so it wont be missed :happydance: well not by me anyway , if it doesnt look right. then i will consider a new one that we both like though :rofl:

6. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Okay firstly you twat you should get rid of a fireplace totally its a major selling point for a house and a lot of buyers like to see them, so you have just devalued your house!!!

And secontly you lying sod! You said on MSN that you had bought yourself a beer fridge!!!! Wine fridge for Elain my arse, your just trying to excuse yourself for what you have done!

7. 2nd.Time.Daddy

1. i dont care about the house price , i will buy another if its needed its no great loss. considering we have made 20k in a year on it.

2. i dont drink beer :hi: as it tastes like shite

3. its a wine cooler fridge , i said to you its like the one they use in clubs

4. gives plenty more space in the lounge

[​IMG]

8. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Sorry, I must be suffering post pregnancy brain, ignore me today, I thought you said a beer fridge, prob just cause you said about it being used in clubs.

9. 2nd.Time.Daddy

you should also being saying sorry cause you thought i meant i had removed the fireplace out of a wall :rofl:

10. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

:wacko: The one thing I dont understand is why couples dont communicate anymore. If my Hubby removed something I liked from OUR house without me, offered to sell it to someone else, then replaced it....I would kill him:hissy:

So, What did she do to you Dan?:rofl:

11. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

PS.... You should have put it in your Master Bedroom....then all would be forgiven.

12. 2nd.Time.Daddy

she loves it , gives us lods more floor space in here as it split the wall in half before and made it really aukward