HAHA! IS this a Myth?!!

Longl3gz

Reaction score
So one of my friends told me that women who have bad MS are picky eaters. I just started laughing. I didn't know what to think.

For those who have really BAD MS, are you a picky eater? I'm not a picky eater, but with my first pregnancy, i had MS for 2.5 weeks. It wasn't bad though. I can't wait to hear these answers.

6w today and no ms yet. I am extremely picky!

I'm a super picky eater and I've had no morning sickness to speak of, and I'm nearly 11 weeks. I think most of those theories and old wives tales aren't true.

I vomit at least once a day and I would never call myself a picky eater. I just don't like canned green beans or peas. I also went through a vegan phase, which really opened up endless new foods and international cuisines. I like everything.
I don't care if it's all mixed together on the plate either. If it's edible, it's edible lol

I'm about to hit 9 weeks

I have had terrible all day sickness from the beginning, and I wouldn't consider myself to be picky at all! I can't eat seafood but that's because I'm allergic to it... Otherwise I will give anything a go! Even creepy foreign delicacies when I'm overseas! Lol

I'm not a picky eater at all and I've had quite bad MS from about 5.5 weeks and it's still hitting me terrible every couple days now!

I've actually BECOME a picky eater as everything sets off the nausea and is revolting to me

I'm not a picky eater at all and I've had quite bad MS from about 5.5 weeks and it's still hitting me terrible every couple days now!

I've actually BECOME a picky eater as everything sets off the nausea and is revolting to me

THIS EXACTLY. I used to love food blaaah

I had terrible morning sickness with my son, had to have tablets to control it as I couldn't keep even water down. I am in no way a picky eater when not pregnant, I've eaten duck heart kebabs, baby squid, whole fried soft shell crab, all manner of spicy dishes and every vegetable I've come across! The only thing I don't like is bananas though I'll eat banana bread.. Oh and Angel delight... Yuck!

I have had terrible all day sickness from the beginning, and I wouldn't consider myself to be picky at all! I can't eat seafood but that's because I'm allergic to it... Otherwise I will give anything a go! Even creepy foreign delicacies when I'm overseas! Lol

I'm the same, having awful morning sickness, still going on! And I'm not a picky eater, although can't eat seafood as I'm allergic to it! X

I am not a picky eater but since the end of 5w pregnant almost every single food makes me want to throw up just thinking about it. So, yes, I am a picky eater right NOW but I wasn't pre-preg or with my DS

THIS EXACTLY. I used to love food blaaah
Add me to this list. I'm not a picky Eater and I eat everything. Lots of multicultural foods etc. I become SO picky due to ms that I sometimes end up not eating for the entire day because I can't find something I find appetizing. I also require certain foods to be super hot (like pizza) or I can't eat them. Lol its like my brain goes mad....definitely a myth...I miss food!

:haha:.
I'm quite a picky eater. With my 1st I had pretty bad MA, multiple times a day right through to delivery. With my 2nd I had mild MS, usually only once a day and it stopped a few weeks before delivery.

im the worst picky eater in the world, at least thats what me and my fiance think, and although im having a baby girl(another old wives tale busted), my MS was not bad enough to keep me from eating. in fact, if i didnt eat something is when i felt my morning sickness kick in. it was on and off from week 4 to week 12 but week 10 and onward was the absolute worst. otherwise, it was just mild.

I am not a picky eater, but MS made me averted to pretty much everything. My favorite thing in the world, sweets, gave me my worst aversions. I'm much better now, but still not super keen on sweets, though they are tolerable and don't make me gag anymore.

I've had morning sickness and I'm a very picky eater and now even more so because of it x

I'm not picky at all....... TERRIBLE MS...not throwing up but dry heaving all over the place :nope:

LOL!!!

I guess maybe I have split-personalities and some of them are picky, because I had really bad ms with my first pregnancy only. The second was really, really mild ms, this one is nausea but I've only thrown up once.

I love to eat, I love food, I don't really consider myself picky, but some people do because I don't like spicy things or onions. People who DO like spicy things and onions often refer to me as picky. So, IMO, pickiness is relative.

I'm beyond a picky eater and my MS with my daughter, didn't have any. This one slight nausea and threw up twice. Once due to waking up so hungry and the other due to getting some cereal caught in my throat and couldn't get it out.

I am so not a picky eater, and at my worst I was vomiting 3-6x a day from 6 weeks until about 14. I love all foods from all over. Kimchi, menudo, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, you name it I can cook and consume it.

Except onions. I hate onions :p

I had morning sickness throughout my entire pregnancy. I'm not a picky eater. I'll try anything once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->