HAHAHAHA-My free psychic reading from Cheri22

SLH

Yeah Right!
Reaction score
They show me OCTOBER and BOY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

Yeah Right! I'll believe it when I see it, and who is they? LOL.

Lol I requested for a free reading too. Im just doing it for fun, who knows maybe she will be right. :haha:

Where do you get these readings from?x

you can google I am Cheri22 and then it takes you to her site. :)

whos the other lady that does the reading too..im about to google her and see what she has to say lol

sorry if this is a daft question but how do you get a free reading from them? :blush:

How long did it take for her to get back with you?

They are her guides (spirits) that is what a psychic is someone that gets knowledge from spirit. I think she is right alot actually. I wish i had that talent i sure could use guidance.

I googled her after seeing that someone else got a reading. I think I originally emailed her in June for my free reading. I was expecting it to take longer. I will go and get the email address for you guys.

They are her guides (spirits) that is what a psychic is someone that gets knowledge from spirit. I think she is right alot actually. I wish i had that talent i sure could use guidance.

How would her spirit guides know who I am? I gave her absolutely no information about myself except for the fact that I'm TTC number 1. I'm not really sure if she could be right without being with me in person.

How would her spirit guides know who I am? I gave her absolutely no information about myself except for the fact that I'm TTC number 1. I'm not really sure if she could be right without being with me in person.

LOL I didnt know what to send her. I just told her my name and that I would like a free reading. SO we will see what her spirits have to say :haha:

I sent her an email 2 weeks ago lol I can't wait to see what she has to say . I keep checking my email.

Her spirits are vodka and Jim Bean......No, not really lol! It's sweet that she does free readings though. Not really my thing but best of luck to those who've had, or are waiting for a reading x

They is reffered to the guides, (angels). And I am not sure if I believe it either yet. I really would like for it to happen on our own. But, mine from her was December either find out in concieve in or due date. Which, I would both concieve and find out in december if that was the case. Elizabeth also got healing done with her, she said I would find out I am pregnant this month and have baby in June.

LOL I didnt know what to send her. I just told her my name and that I would like a free reading. SO we will see what her spirits have to say :haha:

She will email you back asking: How many children birth dates, losses and how many, your birthdate and zodiac and your OH or DH's too.

just emailed her...hopefully she will get back to me soon! cant hurt for FREE! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->