• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hahahaha what a joke!

Mummy1995

Reaction score
Fob is a massive joke. It just makes me laugh now. Back in July after no contact for 5 months (his choice) he said he was sorry and wanted another chance. But I had a big issue that whenever he got a girlfriend he would end up abandoning Isabella an wouldn't hear from him (hence the no contact). However he told me he was sorry and that he realises he needed to put her first. So I figured I'd give him one last chance. But that was on the condition that he visited and payed regularly. Of course as soon as money comes up arguments start. ( he still hasn't given me anything since she was born)

Eventually I said a month ago that if there wasn't a proper payment and visitation plan by Isabella's birthday that I'd cut contact with him. He didn't even bother reply. I've heard absolutely nothing from him at all.

And today, my mum saw him and with no surprise to me at all. She said he was holding hands with some girl.

So the prick has gone and abandoned Isabella yet again for a girl. Thing is I don't even care anymore. I laughed when my mum told me. He is beyond a joke. He is the only one missing out because my little girl only deserves the best and he most definitely is not that.

I knew I'd have the last laugh. I'm here with a career ahead of me and a gorgeous happy girl. He has nothing. No job, no good school grades or future career in hand. Just nothing but his latest girl who I'm sure will soon realise he's a piece of shit and will leave him like the rest of them have :')

P.S to fob I don't for one minute care if you've seen this while stalking me. You are going to die a very lonely person with no one here who will even realise you're gone :)

Where on earth did we find these so-called men? Beyond a joke that he would rather spend his time with a new girlfriend rather than his daughter. You're right, it's his loss and when the day comes that he realises that it will be too late.

You've done everything you can to include him so he only has himself to blame. You have everything to look forward to.

I tried to give my ex another chance to be involved with my son but I received nothing but abuse and we don't need that.

Not long until your LOs birthday, are you all ready for it? :hugs: xx

I know. I'm just so glad I didn't let him see her again and put her through the stress of introducing him AGAIN (last time she screamed her eyes out til he left).

Yes mostly! I went a bit over the top on presents! I started buying in July to spread out the cost and I lost track!! But oh well, she won't be getting much for Xmas so she'll have enough to carry her through the year :) I'm just having a little family lunch and then after invited my best friend and some mummy friends for cake and sandwiches :) xx

Wow, well thats a dead beat dad for ya!

Youre daughter is so much better off without him, she has a strong mama!

Any man that thinks nothing of leaving a woman to bring up his own kid alone and doesn't offer any help is a joke and a very bad catch for the next woman he meets. I know for a fact that even before I became a single mum, if I had been dating a man and then found out he had left his own child, wow, huge red flag...I would dump him. So yeah hun, these guys are jokes, they really are and it's their loss in life completely.

you are living your life as a person who cares for others, a person with heart and being strong with your LO. He is a sad twat with a shallow soul and a cold heart. Better to be in your position than his. You are doing great! Hugs xx

Such a strong woman.. What a great role model for your little one... My mom did it all too.. I met my dad in 2012 at the age of 32... He couldn't believe how well is turned out .. As if he thought without him, we wouldn't make it.. Foolish man!! He wanted to take credit for my awesomeness but knew he couldn't

Thank you all :) it took me a.long while to come to terms with it but finally I'm there. Thank you all, because without your support I don't think I'd have been able to :) xx

You're such a strong awesome role model for your daughter so well done!! Totally his loss. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"