Hair bands

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Hi I am clueless when it comes to hair bands so hoping someone can help! My youngest has 'wild' hair to put it politely :haha: which he loves (as do I), but it keeps getting in his eyes. Reluctant to cut it as it seems to be the sides blowing and long bits on the top so think if I go down cutting route it will end up drastic :cry: Thinking of just trying with a thin band type thing (although he has said no but also saying no to cutting :shrug: )
Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere I could get neutral/dark colour one from or anyone have any suggestion?

Home Bargains, Semi Chem etc and most chemists will have basic plain hairbands and really cheap x

Will have a look, seen ones on children at work but anyways seem to be pink or worn flowers, butterflies etc. on

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/162450016286?_mwBanner=1

There's plain black, white, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink on those xxx

OH has long man hair and wears very thin plastic hairbands. He got a pack of two from Sainsbury's (black and brown) intended for teenage girls for school
:haha: They may have some for smaller children in the hair section, as presumably some school age children go to schools where neutral hair accessories are required?

I did find some elastic ones but he won't wear them, keeps telling me he can just brush it out of his eyes with his hands so doesnt need one!

Claire's accessories do plain black "anti-snag" bands.

Would he wear black/ brown hair clips?

Primark. They do a huge pack for either £1 or £2. They have the thicker ones, which i keep for myself and the thinner ones, which we use for dd in the pack. When my ds used to have long hair, i would just ude a bobby pin to keep the front bits out of his eyes. It lasted all of 10 seconds before he pulled it out because he liked the hair in his face. But it did the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->